Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

80 Tory MPs reported over gifts

Herrumph said:
The answer Sven is - of course it is not OK for Tory MPs to break the rules.

Indeed I hope that if any of the 80 are found to have broken the letter or spirit of the rules then David Cameron should sack them there and then. If he did so he might retore a little bit of public confidence in the whole corrupt bunch. If confidence isn't restored then democracy in the UK is going to die on its arrse - and that is down to New Labour and its' apologists.

This is just a feeble attempt to distract attention by a hopeless pair of labour party animals.

Don't think Cameron or Brown for that matter if a labour MP can sack them? The party leaders are not their employer the public is as they are the 'elected member' for their area.
Best they can do I think is pressurise the local party hierarchy to deselect them or expel them from the party.

I agree this is nothing more than a pathetic attempt to draw the public focus from Hain's predicament. Given the amount of money we pay these monkeys you would think they would know better.

Can I be the first to say that Kevan Jones is a mealy mouthed fcuktard of the highest order?

He is a slimey yes-man for the Labliar hierarchy who will NEVER amount to anything within it, which is why he's given these little 'jobs' to deflect attention from corrupt practices in his own party.

Nothing this tw@t has ever done has amounted to anything, apart from the little freebies and junkets he gets out of his 'tasks'.

When there was a noise about Labliar p!ssing money up the wall at the tax-payers expense, on things like wallpaper, junkets, second homes, fancy office desks and the like, he was sent off to dig into MOD expenditure, such as digging into the expenses of the heads of the army - try looking up his record on parliamentary questions in Hansard.

Now there is yet another stink about Labliar taking cash from the trough with both hands, on the QT, what does he do? Sends 80 Conservative names to the electoral commission for something that is common (and legal) practice for all three parties, and then gets it in the press.

As for the other tw@t working with him - another nobody.

MrPVRd said:
He seemed to enjoy that hypoxia thing a bit too much....90s Tory MP and all that!

I bet Portillo was wearing a pair of his wife's stockings under his flying suit and chomping on an orange under his oxygen mask.

Good to see that old Tories never change. They don't call themselves Conservatives for nothing.