8 year bonus

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by hey-up-cheeky, Sep 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, but can any body enlighten me as to wether we still receive an 8 year bonus or not ? has any body since jpa came into effect claimed their 8 year bonus ? all comments appreciated even the crap ones !

2. I think it is a myth as i never recieved this payment if anyone has please tell me how to obtain the paperwork
    Adrian

3. You do. I'm due it next week so hopefully I'll be able to tell you how you get it by next monday at the latest (if no one has by then).

4. Yes, you do still get it. See your Clerks on Monday. They will be able to check your entitlement and print the form off.

The forms used to be produced and sent to units, now the units have to knock them up. If they don't know how to do it, tell them to check the business process guide (BPC) on JPA.

5. Ah! Thanks for that, our useless clerk told me I had to wait for the forms to be sent out.

I will thrash her soundly tomorrow morning.

6. On a quick note mate of mine got his earlier this year (just after JPA came in) and they split it as per his allotment into his german bank and uk bank. It did however seem to come through a lot quicker than the old system. Basically cos you don't have to wait the 3 months for the paperwork to turn up.