8 year bonus and lazy clarks

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by halfsoaked, May 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi all 4 months ago i signed for my 8 year bonus and have still not recieved anything.
    my paper work was completed by my clerk and sent away with someone eles paper.
    the other lad got his bonus i didnt.

i later found out that my clerk didn't bother to check what scheme i was on.
    it seems that this isn't the only thing happening some people haven't been updated on pay levels, due to incompetence coming out of training on level 3 pay and staying level 2 for a fair few years.
    i know its not just the clerks but i think the army should look at this issue more deeply.
    we all want our money we work hard enough.
  2. You complete numpty, who is Clark, is that your Dad????? AIP are automatically applied via JPAC, as for your bounty, if you are not getting the service then I suggest you raise the matter with your CoC and not on here, after all thats what the CoC are for.
  3. They probably couldn't decipher what you wrote on the forms.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Didn't understand a word of that!
  5. halfsoaked?

GinSoaked more like.
  6. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Done 8 years and that is the level of literacy?
  7. :? Send key setting :? Didn't follow a word of that except you seem to be bad-mouthing some guy named Clark. :?
    Sluggy will be around in a bit to sort you out but if I were you, I wouldn't wait around. :omg: I'd follow partyr's advice and take it to your CoC.
  8. Who forgot to change the X Y Z cards last night

9. If you bought a pair of 8 year old rejected shoes, from Clarkes, and you don't like them, then you only have yourself to blaim!
  10. just realised how bad that was lol. suppose shouldnt post at 0400 feeding my new born.
  11. sorry lol spelling is crap. but clark is your mum getting screwed by a jacket.
    aip got investigated by jpac they sent quirey back giving my clerk 10 days to get it sorted its not done yet that was december.
    plus our CoC is a waste of tax payers money has hes leaving and doesnt give a monkeys about our boys
  12. Just noticed this and I think Smudge has invented a new word.

In this age of compensation court cases and payouts for any and all nasty things happening to you I think this should be the new word for that sort of case.

So a BLAIM is a Blame/Claim court case.

Either that or Smudge is a mong speller.
  13. if i wanted to fill out paper work i would have been officer.
  14. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Doubt it!!!!!
  15. Or a clark?