8 Engineer Brigade Cloth Badge

#1
does anyone know where these are able to be acquired from please :?: :?: :?: :?:



needed for new posting.

thanx in advance.
 
#2
Have you tried the Corps shop? They might be shut for leave though. Failing that Medway Medals might have some in. Have you spoken to the SQ at your new Sqn, they might be able to post a couple to you.
 
#3
plant_life said:
Have you tried the Corps shop? They might be shut for leave though. Failing that Medway Medals might have some in. Have you spoken to the SQ at your new Sqn, they might be able to post a couple to you.
pretty sure medway medals do them but you know what that place is like sometimes you often need an extra mortgage to afford stuff from there.

have not seen them in the corps shop & the new unit is pretty much scattered to the four corners at present.

cheers though fella.
 
#4
It's cheap in there compared to a shop in Bromton High Street called The Bunker. Pure daylight robbery. I think they charge about £5 for a TRF. Pikey ripped off barstewards!
 
#5
plant_life said:
It's cheap in there compared to a shop in Bromton High Street called The Bunker. Pure daylight robbery. I think they charge about £5 for a TRF. Pikey ripped off barstewards!
yeah popped in there once & swiftly turned around & headed for the exited stage left.
 
#7
FritzTheCat said:
Ring up the Chief Clerk in 8 FEB - he'll be able to help Im sure
pm me a contact number if you have one, cheers
 
#8
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
FritzTheCat said:
Ring up the Chief Clerk in 8 FEB - he'll be able to help Im sure
pm me a contact number if you have one, cheers
PM me with your details etc - I have a few you can have! (I'm in an 8Bde unit).
 
#9
robre said:
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
FritzTheCat said:
Ring up the Chief Clerk in 8 FEB - he'll be able to help Im sure
pm me a contact number if you have one, cheers
PM me with your details etc - I have a few you can have! (I'm in an 8Bde unit).
check your pm's.

thank you very much.
 
#11
Army Navy store in Cambridge has more than Waterbeach has... will try and dig out the addy/phone number for them

Typical really.
 
#14
Don't ask the owner about his past. I believe he got sent down a couple of years ago for firearms offences!
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
msr Army Reserve 1
S Sappers 2
M Aviation 0

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top