8 Bombers caught laying IED killed in Basra

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by plunderer, Apr 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Great stuff.

2. It's good to hear of us jitting back and acting as a deterrent but I'm quite sure the guys have slotted many more who we don't hear about.

3. Isnt it good to hear good news, well done lads.

4. Thats one team down,well done lads

5. Nevertheless, this is a very welcome antidote to the sad behaviour of the "frightened fifteen". It is really good to know that the Army can deliver the goods - their activities should be much more widely publicised... can anybody out there with influence at least make sure it gets on the MoD web site? I've done what I can here.

6. Good effort!

7. Nice one - excellent deterrent

8. The topic title said: 'Eight caught'.

The report said: 'Eight killed'.

Well done either way, - very well done.

However, if it is 'eight killed', stand by for the recriminations from the 'human rights' brigade (lawyers with good connections!) and from our political leaders (with connections to human rights lawyers - neat?).

Between them they will almost certainly insist on the trial of all involved in the 'killing'.

9. 'I can hear the solicitor scum now, these innocent eight angels were walking down the street carry explosive devices when attacked by..................'

For the record My Lord Good fcuking riddance.

10. There's no doubt in my mind that our army can deliver mate.

11. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Result :!:

Well done.

12. This report and also the one yesterday from Yon, the former U.S. SF chap turned Blog Writer/Reporter have come at a very good time on the back of the '15' and at least shows the British ARMY is as Professional and Competent on the ground as it always has been... Good Effort lads, same area, same kind of attack, without a doubt the murderers from the other day have had their just rewards...

13. Totally agree like good news like the above reports.

14. Great news! More of it, I say.

Two IED teams taken out, small figures on the grand scale of things but a step in the right direction.

Get in there! :D :D :D :D :D