77 year old bloke fights off mugger

Ah but it was not a fair fight, that lead swinger OAP parked in a disabled bay, thus allowing that salt of the earth good to his mum chappy to believe that he was easy pickings, that's not fair, i hope the poor hooded victim is compensated for his distress and that the OAP feels full weight of the law.:-D

The old boy was probably en route to the local rugby club, for training with the 3rd XV, after which he would sink a gallon of Nosta Di Bach, and rub deep heat into his scrotum!

I love stories like this. Here in Massachusetts there was similar about a year ago.
Mugger tried to mug a man in his mid-seventies. The mugger had no way of knowing that the old gentleman had been a professional middleweight boxer 50 years earlier. The photo of the muggers face at booking was a thing of beauty.

Can anyone make out what that is in his hand? It looks like a pen knife.

0:45 77yr old bloke giving the the mugger the come on.... lol

I love stories like this. Here in Massachusetts there was similar about a year ago.
Mugger tried to mug a man in his mid-seventies. The mugger had no way of knowing that the old gentleman had been a professional middleweight boxer 50 years earlier. The photo of the muggers face at booking was a thing of beauty.
yrs & yrs ago, 2 lads thought it would be a good idea to mug a fella on this way home from a night out in Sheffield in some park, one got a broken arm, the other broken leg, IIRC the lad being mugged did karate for the British Olympic team ? I read it on Tellytext & are it still make me laugh...

Nice bit of boxing there. But how many muggers wear a hi-viz to go on the rob? Have that many of them really been run over by cars while making their escape? I hope he is a laughing stock in prison.

I was looking the wrong way, sadly, when a Regimental boxer dropped 2 x coked up bouncers with his right, without spilling a drop from the nearly full pint in his left.

Witnesses say it was a thing of beauty.

I was looking the wrong way, sadly, when a Regimental boxer dropped 2 x coked up bouncers with his right, without spilling a drop from the nearly full pint in his left.

Witnesses say it was a thing of beauty.
Spent my teenage year wearing boxing gloves-

my mother made me wear 'em to stop me wanking...

The funniest one has to be the cross dressing cage fighters on a stag do in Cardiff, being picked on by chavs

The funniest one has to be the cross dressing cage fighters on a stag do in Cardiff, being picked on by chavs

I don't think the two guys were cross dressers, if I remember this report correctly the had been to some fancy dress party or something similar.

Whining Civvy

War Hero
Hard to tell with the Welsh, really.

I don't think the two guys were cross dressers, if I remember this report correctly the had been to some fancy dress party or something similar.
I think the important point is that they were cage fighters on a night out, not the sort of people you really want to pick fight with unless you're really nails or insane

I think the important point is that they were cage fighters on a night out, not the sort of people you really want to pick fight with unless you're really nails or insane
My gerbil would batter 'em....

Latest Threads