Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

77 Brigade used to quash rumours and disinformation..

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, OK, 'fess up. Which one of these are you:

1. Russian troll paid for by Putin
2. Momentum activist/SJW
3. Turps nudging, tinfoil hat wearing, moon howler
You forgot 'kipper of the tinfoil variety.

Ok. Fair enough, you want assurances from science and not politicians. I can understand why you’d say that.

Where, in any scientific journal, website or article of repute have you seen evidence or a study that has proven that would we should have concerns about 5G? Or indeed what threat 5G poses to human or animal health? Your fear must stem from somewhere?
There are genuine concerns about the possibility of compromised weather forecasts, though I reckon they're over egging the pudding...I'll always know when its the right time to wear my tinfoil hat.

Forecasters fear 5G wireless technology will muck up weather predictions

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer

"If you want to be the best Armed Forces, then the only way to go is Feminist. If you don’t believe me, there’s stacks of writing out there about the importance of diversity and inclusion to making the best decisions, and being the highest performing team. And there’s also stacks of writing about the importance of feminist thought and analysis when it comes to conflict and peace... "

It gets even better later on...

Oddly I'm wondering whether the author posts on here, though from @PhotEx to @Bravo_Bravo, that pin striped idiot to @draculus I can think of far too many candidates!

Senior Ministry of Demoralisation civil servants....

Impressive breed!

"If you want to be the best Armed Forces, then the only way to go is Feminist. If you don’t believe me, there’s stacks of writing out there about the importance of diversity and inclusion to making the best decisions, and being the highest performing team. And there’s also stacks of writing about the importance of feminist thought and analysis when it comes to conflict and peace... "

It gets even better later on...

Oddly I'm wondering whether the author posts on here, though from @PhotEx to @Bravo_Bravo, that pin striped idiot to @draculus I can think of far too many candidates!

Senior Ministry of Demoralisation civil servants....

Impressive breed!
You know you're aligned with the SNP consipraloons? What's Tommeee fink abaht it then?

Has anyone mentioned that a senior Twitter exec responsible for the Middle East and Africa is also an officer in 77th Brigade? Here it is in The Independent. Other mainstream media confirm it.

That's right, a direct link between the upper managerial levels of Twitter and the UK's own home grown official troll farm.

You know those annoying posters who keep posting Twitter links all the time? They're agents of 77th Brigade and are doing it so that your IP address gets sent directly to Twitter where it can be logged when the tweet loads as third party content from Twitter's servers.

They're watching you. There's only one way to stop them, and that's to delete your ARRSE account and burn your PC. Then wrap the walls of your room with aluminium foil to keep the 5G rays out.

Remember, there's a direct high level link between Twitter and 77th Brigade. It's in main stream media news and it's undeniably true.

Has anyone mentioned that a senior Twitter exec responsible for the Middle East and Africa is also an officer in 77th Brigade? Here it is in The Independent. Other mainstream media confirm it.

That's right, a direct link between the upper managerial levels of Twitter and the UK's own home grown official troll farm.

You know those annoying posters who keep posting Twitter links all the time? They're agents of 77th Brigade and are doing it so that your IP address gets sent directly to Twitter where it can be logged when the tweet loads as third party content from Twitter's servers.

They're watching you. There's only one way to stop them, and that's to delete your ARRSE account and burn your PC. Then wrap the walls of your room with aluminium foil to keep the 5G rays out.

Remember, there's a direct high level link between Twitter and 77th Brigade. It's in main stream media news and it's undeniably true.
Cheers, that's this gwai lo put in his place then... :D

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
Need to remember where I ordered this cuck bait from.. Get some more.

Seems to be powerful stuff!

Slime

LE

Has anyone mentioned it?

Well yes, and perhaps only fifty or sixty times.................ARRSE trolls are nothing if not repetitive :)

I can only think that with their continued posting, that tin foil hats must really offer protection to trolls from 77 :)

endure

GCM

heli.jpg

Need to remember where I ordered this cuck bait from.. Get some more.

Seems to be powerful stuff!
You've probably got a good point to make, but you did a poor job of making it and you're getting a lot of flack over that.

Let's start with mistake number one. You relied on a video to make your point, rather than on stating it up front and using the video as corroborating evidence. Most people aren't going to click on the video and so aren't going to understand what you are talking about as the rest of your post is hard to understand without having watched the video.

The rest of the post comes across as just slating 77th Brigade as being a waste of money. The same however is said about many other regiments or the RAF on a regular basis on this site, so that doesn't have a lot of impact.

I think you would have been better off clearly stating what you are talking about, that 77th Brigade are now doing domestic operations, and then saying this will likely prove to be a massive own goal in future as anyone opposing conspiracy theories will be dismissed as a 77th Brigade propagandist.

Someone recently posted about claims that some Twitter posts supporting the NHS are actually put out as government propaganda. I replied that they actually looked like satire to me, as I couldn't bring myself to take them seriously. So, there's already belief in some quarters that the government are using troll farm methods to put the government line out. This announcement of 77th Brigade now doing domestic operations are going to put these suspicions into overdrive.

So as I said, I think you've got a good topic, but you did a poor job of arguing it and are taking flack over that, including from me. I don't know if it's too late to put it back on track.

I don't want to break persec, but there are photos of 77th Brigade in the wild...

keyboardWarriors.jpg

Perhaps he needs to take a blue pill...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads