7500 machine gun,shotgun and pistol bullets found.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by old_bloke, Jun 28, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Daily wail Shock Horror headline,

3 or 4 SLR rounds (understand why they called the Police and are very very afraid) 1 x 5.56 a few shotty rounds and lots of .22 with a few 9 mm.

Love the quote from the terrified couple renting the property where the rounds were found...

We have friends with young children who could have put one of the bullets in their mouth, or one of our cats could have got hold of one - it doesn’t bear thinking about.

So starter for 10 , what would the cat have done?

Read more: Couple discover 7,500 machine gun, shotgun and pistol bullets in their back garden while weeding their pond | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

2. 2.2mm rifle rounds eh? Sounds like it might fit in a kitty kalashnikov alright.

Still, I would.

article-2350657-1A8D5062000005DC-14_308x425.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  3. Drowned fishing for bullets.

4. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Better not go fishing in the Moray Firth then...the's a few thousand rounds of Indian 9mil that we dumped off-shore back in the 80's when I was at Kinloss....

• Like Like x 1
  5. Fired them off in one of these?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  6. He looks like a proper eunuch alright. All this fuss over a bunch of .22 ammo found loose I don't know...I hope they had some smelling salts in their medicine cabinet to revive him after he fainted. :roll:

• Like Like x 6
  7. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, It's what 2 foot deep!

wingh!!

What an ungrateful speccy f*cking c*cksucker, I bet hes a right tosser to live next door to. I feel sorry for his fine piece of arse partner.

Speaking of his Missus, I'd bat her forehead with my throbbing bell end.

• Like Like x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  8. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I wondered where I had left that stash, Big Vern wont be happy if the rozzers have it all!

• Like Like x 2
  9. machine-gun-cat-animation-1.gif

10. Maybe he should hand his testicles back into the stores, he obviously isn't using them, and they could be re-issued to someone that will.

• Like Like x 7
  11. Journo sensationalism at its best. "Safe: Despite the thousands of bullets that were found, the police did not feel the need to evacuate the couple"
    Looking at the accompanying photos there appear to be a large number of empty cases, very dangerous indeed. As for the "8mm ammo", WTF is that supposed to be, 7.92x 57 or 8mm Lebel?

I concur with B_B, yes I would indeed.

12. He should have kept one back for himself, and then asked his cat to end it all for him.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Actually, I have some sympathy with the poor little tuppence: there are dark, Dan Brown-stylee forces at work here. I'm sure that it's written in The Book Of Revelation, that the discovery of 5 rounds of God's Wonder Ammunition means that 4 grumpy blokes are sorting out saddles and stuff.

Here it is '............And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands'.

As we all know, 5 x Rnds of 7.62 is equal to all them thousands and thousands, which is more than enough to see off snivelling humanity and begin again.

.............oh, and have her buffed and polished and left outside my grot. I'll attend to her after 2200 Defaulters.

• Like Like x 1
  14. You've never owned a cat, have you? Never trust the furry little fuckers...

snipercat.jpg

• Like Like x 18