72-year-old ex-soldier chased alleged bomber

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Random_Task, Jan 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 72-year-old ex-soldier chased alleged bomber
    Daily Telegraph
    Well done that man!

Arrse tie for Mr. Burton-Garbett?
  2. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Just saw it on Sky News,Well Done that man!!!!
  3. Well done the fireman had balls challenging the alleged bomber in the train.
  4. Good effort by Mr. Burton-Garbett!
    Well done.
  5. Saw the news last night - I take my hat off to the Fireman and Mr Burton - Garbet.

Pity the fireman didn't fill him in while he had the chance - but then again he would have probably got banged up for assault while the suicide bomber gets off with a technicality.
  6. I know hindsight is a funny thing, but i cant help thinking that i (like many others im sure)wouldn't have stopped pushing my thumbs thru that cnuts eye sockets until i was whacked with a piece of 4 by 2! The same goes for highjacked airliners now. They have set a precendent here too. Fizzing backpacks = filling in of feckwits 'til the BT Police cs gas me!
    A fcuking lynching on the platform might have changed that cnuts mind about being a 'Holy Warrior'
    Allah Akhbar that Mo' Fo'
    I really hope Life means Life and those scrots never see the outside of a cell again.
    :pissedoff: .......and breathe
  7. Hats off Sir - we are proud of you.
  8. good effort to the two fellas who not knowing what the criminal was capable of still had a go ..hoofing -nuff said
  9. Thought the fireman was very brave - got the woman and child out of the carriage, shielding them with his body, but then stayed behind to confront/ contain the nutter. Hope that this receives some recognition in the shape of a medal, but fear only footer fu*1wits and "celebs" are deemed "heroic" these days.