72 Year old Britains got Talent Break Dancer...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by heard_it_all_before, May 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. Break dancing on national TV whilst claiming Disability benefits... Knob.

BALDING bodypopper Fred Bowers was being probed for benefit fraud last night — as it emerged the Britain’s Got Talent sensation is coining it in disability handouts.

The breakdancing pensioner, 73, gets £70-a-week on top of his state pension — AND a free car — after persuading officials he has a gammy left leg. The Sun
  2. Sounds like he can do the chicken dance too. Kids entertainer?

He's earning plenty of pennies sponging off of us...
  3. I know at least one person who genuinely deserves the benefits this guy is on, yet is far too proud to ever contemplate taking it.

I hope benefit cheats will be the next to suffer, when the focus is finally taken off MPs...
  4. I dunno, I saw it on the tellybox and though "What a Fecking Spaccer!"

Isn't there some kind of mong benefit he could be claiming?
  5. I do hope so and hopefully it's significantly less than the Disability Benefit he's obviously not entitled to.

FFS, I could break dance I'm so angry.
  6. Tawt!!

He wasn't even any good, just a novelty to laugh at (not with!!)
  7. Once a cheat always a cheat. Just because someone gets old doesn't mean that they will start being honest. In my new line of work I've come across loads of so called respectable old folk that are cheating the system. Mostly all with Blue Badges and Disability Cars.
  8. and Members of Parliament just taking the p1ss