72 virgins

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bazbo, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Yes

2. No

3. No comment

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OK first topic so a bit nervous.
    What I want to know is just what exactly our terry taliban friends are expecting to be able to do with their 72 virgins when they arrive in heaven?
    Surely the dopes can't be assuming eternity will be sexual bliss, especially as they'll have to stone to death all they de-flower. Would anyone want to spend eternity with 72 virgins for any other reason. That is of course if their virgins are acceptable for their preferences.
    Could someone please find out for me so I can consider converting from paganism.
    I am also considering the Norse deities as objects for worship.
  2. 72 virgins?!?! Pah!

I'd swap 72 virgins for 1 filthy slut any day! At least the filthy slut will know what she's doing!
  3. suicide bombers

billy is good at explaining it with 2 fire breathing whores
  4. The 72 virgins will be spoiled after just one ride, can they then be exchanged for new ones?
  5. If I became a muslim and a woman suicide bomber would I get anything?
  6. The latest research suggests that for 'virgin' read 'grape', so all suicide bombers would receive 72 grapes.

7. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

This might answer your qestion. :)

And who cares whether you're normal?
  8. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

But he hasn't got all insider information. :p
  9. To post a question like that in the Naafi Bar you must be a very courageous woman. :D
  10. Comment re law forbidding rumpy with virgins overlooks that same 'law' allows men to enter into short term marriages. Couple of hours times 72 does not seem a lot for all that trouble though
  11. Does the Koran actually say if these 72 Virgins are female? or could all these Taliban be in for an unpleasant surprise when they die?
  12. Stacks
    Idea of a male virgin is totally outside the comprehension of that lot. So far as they are concerned, that is what little boys are for.
  13. No it says they are white grapes.
  14. More to the point, could they be camels. It would terrible, if they were camels AND ugly too :twisted: