Discussion in 'Military History and Militaria' started by notlobboy2, Oct 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Removed

2. WAH!

If anybody who was at Tora Bora and decided to reply to this, they couldn't tell you even if they wanted to. Every trooper now signs something to stop 'em becoming the next Andy McNab.

3. AHH yes but I can offer cash, it helps people have a nice chat.

Kernow For Ever

4. That leaves just the walts then to reply.

Notlobboy, just make it up - no one will be able to say any different.

5. You really don't have a clue do you?

6. How much cash?

7. And I really doubt you were with THEM at Tora Bora.

8. No but as I have said I have a TV commission and I need to fill it with something new and revealing. I have made contact with a few guys that were there but I need more, is this so wrong??

Kernow for ever

9. email me

G

10. I wasn't, just being nosey

11. I was there on holiday in 66 and they were there 2, and what a wonderful time we all had together.

12. No seeing as I only got as far as my tas2 before being kicked out the TA I think not, but i could always bullshit to get on tv

13. l went to a bar called tora bora once if that helps??

buy me a few scoops and lm happy to tell you what l can remember.... ** hic **

14. I could do with some cash, ill tell you what you want to hear. However I am female and was born in the 80's but you could always get Daniel Craig to play my part, nobody would ever know.

15. Typical Journo looking for a cheap story. And also a Cornish Nationalist. Must be a a frustrated Devonian. We built the Tamar Bridge to keep them out of England. As ever feed these hacks daft dits.