'70s Birds - Not 'Arf Sunshine!!

OK here you go lads, you can mine this little treasure chest for all the 1970s growler pics from all around the world, there's enough here to keep you going for months.

I present you with all the Playboy magazines in PDF format, from all around the world (did you know the Vatican had an edition?) ever. Once you have finished reading the interviews I expect you to get posting your favourite girl from Argentina in 1974 or the hottest Filipina babe from 1978.

Have fun.

http://magzdb.org/makelist?t=playboy

ETA: OK looking again they might not have listed every international edition ever, but still there's plenty to be getting along with.

Last edited:
OK here you go lads, you can mine this little treasure chest for all the 1970s growler pics from all around the world, there's enough here to keep you going for months.

I present you with all the Playboy magazines in PDF format, from all around the world (did you know the Vatican had an edition?) ever. Once you have finished reading the interviews I expect you to get posting your favourite girl from Argentina in 1974 or the hottest Filipina babe from 1978.

Have fun.

I think you should be knighted. :salut:

syrup

LE

Have fun.

I may have to begin a period of self isolation

Proper 70's bird here, Stephanie McLean, Bovver Boy Bazza's Mrs
I've just watched a docu on Prime about him, plenty of footage from back in the day, hanging around in the paddock, 70's birds everywhere in Daisy Dukes and bikini tops. Where did it all go wrong?
smc.jpg

Have fun.

ETA: OK looking again they might not have listed every international edition ever, but still there's plenty to be getting along with.
Which jazz/Rhythm/art/gentleman’s relaxation mag had the famous nudes in it?
Joan Collins did one, I seem to recall.

From time to time, certain magazines would bring out a celebrity nudes issue. Not photoshoots, but stills from movies and tv programmes they had been in. Of course, nowadays, if you are young and attractive, you are pretty much expected to have a photo leaked of yourself sunbathing topless, or a nude scene in some obscure cable channel you did yonks ago. You only have to look in the Sunday Sport to see this.

From time to time, certain magazines would bring out a celebrity nudes issue. Not photoshoots, but stills from movies and tv programmes they had been in. Of course, nowadays, if you are young and attractive, you are pretty much expected to have a photo leaked of yourself sunbathing topless, or a nude scene in some obscure cable channel you did yonks ago. You only have to look in the Sunday Sport to see this.
These were official photo shoots.
Farah Fawcett also did one...I think.

These were official photo shoots.
Farah Fawcett also did one...I think.
Did she? I never saw that. I remember Playboy had either an issue or a few pages of nude Bond Girls in the mid-80s. I was delighted to find my favourite Carry On star, Margaret Nolan topless, as shown here.

2901b4517982997.jpg

I bought it there and then in the Mander Centre's WH Smiths. But I was disappointed not to find my favourite Bond girl, Claudine Auger topless or naked (Domino in Thunderball). Only in bikini and itty-bitty shorts.

During my time posted to Germany, I found a mag with more of Margaret Nolan under the name, Vicki Kennedy.

Of course, thanks to t'internet, my ****-bank contains dozens of Margaret Nolan and a few of Claudine Auger in more acceptable states of undress.

Did she? I never saw that. I remember Playboy had either an issue or a few pages of nude Bond Girls in the mid-80s. I was delighted to find my favourite Carry On star, Margaret Nolan topless, as shown here.

View attachment 465359
I bought it there and then in the Mander Centre's WH Smiths. But I was disappointed not to find my favourite Bond girl, Claudine Auger topless or naked (Domino in Thunderball). Only in bikini and itty-bitty shorts.

During my time posted to Germany, I found a mag with more of Margaret Nolan under the name, Vicki Kennedy.

Of course, thanks to t'internet, my ****-bank contains dozens of Margaret Nolan and a few of Claudine Auger in more acceptable states of undress.
Google search for the lovely Margaret will reveal some interesting if airbrushed items.

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer

Have fun.

playboy Vatican ? what went wrong there ,I thought they were only into wee boys ?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I have a large collection of her work, don't worry. There are many pages of her on the Vintage Erotica site. If only I had these pics when I was 14 or 15.
You wouldn't be able to see the screen.

Have fun.

Great.....I'll be up all fecking night again!

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads