'70s Birds - Not 'Arf Sunshine!!

Lusted after her after seeing "Here we go round the mulberry bush"
Ooh, yeah. It was 60s mind, not 70s. Added bonus of Angela Scoular (already mentioned on here) and Adrienne Posta - the thinking man's scrubber - being in it.

Ooh, yeah. It was 60s mind, not 70s. Added bonus of Angela Scoular (already mentioned on here) and Adrienne Posta - the thinking man's scrubber - being in it.
Damm I forgot it was seventies birds, but I'm sure she survived into the seventies ;)

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Sort of only just made it in the seventies.
Bo.jpg

diehard57

War Hero
Has this little poppet been mentioned - Claire Davenport? Appeared in loads of TV comedy shows and films including Star Wars. Apparently not averse to displaying her Junoesque
charms
047DFC0A-5273-4720-B9CA-30C92AA258E8.jpeg
9DC1FF11-CB6C-48EB-AB89-7FA06957136E.jpeg
935FF424-197F-4D66-9A7D-BCFC42FEAF2C.jpeg

First picture is her in an episode of Fawlty Towers.
If there was a speech bubble I think she may be saying something like " Is that the fire or burglar alarm bell ? " .

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
cheryl tiegs.jpg

Mufulira

Old-Salt
Not sure. Here's another view, I believe possibly taken during the same photoshoot. The size of the bore compared to the revolver suggests 9mm. The underside looks like an S&W I used to have, but the second shot (pun not intended) doesn't jog my memory. Maybe with the second image somebody will have a better idea.

View attachment 462640
IIRC the revolver is .38 calibre and the Beretta mod 34 is a 9mm Corto (380 ACP)

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer