'70s Birds - Not 'Arf Sunshine!!

bedended

War Hero
Press and hold on the pic should give you an option to save or download.

On some, short press on the picture should enlarge it, another short press may give you an option to download. (The square with the arrow facing down in the top right corner?).
Morning @BopBopBop,
Cheers for the info',. It's 02:55 here and I'm about to crash out. Another screenshot to to take and put into practice along with Stonkers words of advice. No doubt. by the time I wake up it'll have gone the same way as remembering to switch the VPN on(from another thread I think?), i.e. I'll have forgotten:rolleyes:

I have pills for that

Buggered if I can remember where I put them.
Like Alzheimer's; you get to meet new people every day, and you can hide your own Easter eggs.

load_fin

War Hero
Wow. Just wow
Wow. Just wow.

According to the Internet she was a mother of two (other threads are available), born in 1944, making her 29 in 1973, when these photos were taken. Kids were aged 11 & 7, and she is alleged to have qualified for the Scaley thread after the second was born. How many women qualify for three or more threads?

She was either killed in 1980, or took her own life in 1991, aged 47, depending on who you believe.

BopBopBop

War Hero
Morning @BopBopBop,
Cheers for the info',. It's 02:55 here and I'm about to crash out. Another screenshot to to take and put into practice along with Stonkers words of advice. No doubt. by the time I wake up it'll have gone the same way as remembering to switch the VPN on(from another thread I think?), i.e. I'll have forgotten:rolleyes:
Be careful enlarging the pictures, some of the thruppenny bits could take an eye out.

Wow. Just wow

Wow. Just wow.

According to the Internet she was a mother of two (other threads are available), born in 1944, making her 29 in 1973, when these photos were taken. Kids were aged 11 & 7, and she is alleged to have qualified for the Scaley thread after the second was born. How many women qualify for three or more threads?

She was either killed in 1980, or took her own life in 1991, aged 47, depending on who you believe.
If you follow the link to the other photos, there are comments including from a daughter and granddaughter.

There are words?

Feels a bit, how shall I say, unsavoury lusting after someone's mother/grandmother when you see their names. I expect I'll get over it.
Im surprised she lived as long as she did after the two torpedoes embedded themselves in her upper chest like that.

I always found this picture of Sally Geeson stimulating ....

Sally Geeson.jpg

... and an additional reason to like it is Mrs B_R had a similar dress in the 60's .... memories .... memories .

I always found this picture of Sally Geeson stimulating ....

View attachment 463436

... and an additional reason to like it is Mrs B_R had a similar dress in the 60's .... memories .... memories .
I'm more a "memories of mammaries" kind guy myself, and I'm afraid that particular young actress never did anything for me, much less the forgettable sitcoms by means of which she earned a crust.

Put that frock on Ms Lusardi at a similar age, and somehow it would work wonders.

load_fin

War Hero
I'm more a "memories of mammaries" kind guy myself, and I'm afraid that particular young actress never did anything for me, much less the forgettable sitcoms by means of which she earned a crust.

Put that frock on Ms Lusardi at a similar age, and somehow it would work wonders.
But but but...shurely shome mistake...
Ms Lusardi may have wonderfully nibbly nipples, but they weren't sat atop a mound of wobbly jelly ?

Not withstanding her "athletic" figure, she certainly had a certain something; I think it was the eyes.
Many happy teenage memories.

Ms Lusardi may have wonderfully nibbly nipples, but they weren't sat atop a mound of wobbly jelly ?
She has superb natural boobies to this very day. And a dazzling smile. And nice eyes.

Listed in the exact reverse sequence to what caught my eye when I first saw her gazing at me from the SUN calendar on an arms cote wall (at SWW Netheravon, IIRC), in 1970-summink

Some things you never forget

It was the frock and leg that stirred my memories ... hence my post .
She must have pinched the dress from her sister

View attachment 463561
..... and she may have pinched it from Mrs B_R .... strange old world .

Latest Threads