'70s Birds - Not 'Arf Sunshine!!

Pistol?

You jest.

Photos are so fvcking small I barely noticed them!

FFS everyone else posting images on here seems able to make them full size: perhaps you'd care to get with the program (as they say)?
Morning @Stonker,
Technosaur here. Only know how to post screenshots. If you tap the image, it'll enlarge it but I guess you know that;).

Is it always morning on your planet?
Morning @goodoldboy,
It's morning somewhere in the World and I don't know where anybody is.
It became a catchphrase when I was in. Used at anytime of day or night and spoken in an over the top posh(occifer type) accent. It became a bit of a habit
Causes loads of confusion here and if/when people correct me, my reply is always the same:).

Morning @trademarklondon,
Any idea of Gambit's hardware?
Not sure. Here's another view, I believe possibly taken during the same photoshoot. The size of the bore compared to the revolver suggests 9mm. The underside looks like an S&W I used to have, but the second shot (pun not intended) doesn't jog my memory. Maybe with the second image somebody will have a better idea.

12th-july-1976-the-three-main-characters-in-the-television-series-the-picture-id3259189.jpg

Not sure. Here's another view, I believe possibly taken during the same photoshoot. The size of the bore compared to the revolver suggests 9mm. The underside looks like an S&W I used to have, but the second shot (pun not intended) doesn't jog my memory. Maybe with the second image somebody will have a better idea.

View attachment 462640
Revolver?

Morning @Stonker,
Technosaur here. Only know how to post screenshots. If you tap the image, it'll enlarge it but I guess you know that;).
If using 'attach files' - as on bottom left of screenshot below, choose 'full image'. Better yet, click the 'post image' button (top right of screenshot) where you can paste the URL of an online image, or drag and drop from File Explorer, or browse to the folder on your computer and upload. Simples.
{17DD560A-905A-4F09-A096-660B29F7162D}.png.jpg

If using 'attach files' - as on bottom left of screenshot below, choose 'full image'. Better yet, click the 'post image' button (top right of screenshot) where you can paste the URL of an online image, or drag and drop from File Explorer, or browse to the folder on your computer and upload. Simples.
View attachment 462647
Morning @Stonker,
Cheers for that. I'll have to take a screenshot of that otherwise I'll forget. I'll give it a go nextime.

E2a: Change premongditive text spelling.

Last edited:
Try right-clicking the image, and opting to "Save As" :roll: you seem dead set on doing things the hard way.
Morning @Stonker,
What is "right clicking"? I am using a 6" screen tablet and really haven't a Scooby when people talk interweb speak.
I only use the tablet for research, information and this site.
I know if I fck up somehow, I won't be able to sort it out I'm that much of a technosaur and there's no-one here to sort it for me.
"the hard way"! It's the only way I know.

Morning @Stonker,
What is "right clicking"? I am using a 6" screen tablet and really haven't a Scooby when people talk interweb speak.
I know if I fck up somehow, I won't be able to sort it out I'm that much of a technosaur and there's no-one here to sort it for me.
I'll let a tablet ninja answer that one :-D

And I enjoyed your last line. Welcome to ArRSe, Mr Eastwood :thumleft:

BopBopBop

War Hero
Morning @Stonker,
Press and hold on the pic should give you an option to save or download.

On some, short press on the picture should enlarge it, another short press may give you an option to download. (The square with the arrow facing down in the top right corner?).