'70s Birds - Not 'Arf Sunshine!!

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
. . . . and the Seventies was without taste?
Merely reiterating the 'Noughties trope old thing...

' Clunk Click , Every Trip '

( a Seventies slogan from a highly respected media personality of the day....)

1553294910776.png

More of Patricia Brake aka Norman Stanley Fletcher's daughter Ingrid.
1553295864514.png

1553295890194.png

Lesley Anne Down, probably done on here already but she's always worth another look. OAP these days, and a GILF.
1553296204326.png
1553296236972.png
1553296329480.png

That's my new favourite picture
It’s from a poster seen in the 1979 movie Apocalypse Now.

Here’s the gen:

Lynda Carter was originally cast in the role of one of the visiting Playboy bunnies but the filming of her scenes was interrupted by the famous storm that wrecked the theatre set, prompting nearly two month's delay for rebuilding. By the time Coppola was ready to shoot again, Carter's contractual obligations to Wonder Woman forced her back to the states, and her scenes were re-shot with Colleen Camp. The only evidence remaining of Carter's involvement are the Playboy centrefolds that were specially shot by the magazine as movie props. At one point in the Reduxversion of Apocalypse Now, a glimpse of Carter's pinup is visible. As the only nude work ascribed to the actress outside of Bobby Jo And The Outlaw (1976), the authenticity of the very airbrushed Carter spread has been put into question over the years. However the sequence of events suggest that her version of the pose was shot well before Camp's, and that Camp's version aped the original so closely for continuity reasons, in order to be able to use some of the pre-storm footage.

It wasn't the cute blonde at 1.14, who is back to back with the redhead.was it? I always thought she was nice.
Possibly. My boss was blonde and short, although I'm 6'2" so everyone is short. It was also 20 years ago and although I was told which one she was, I'm stuffed if I can remember. My facial recognition skills are pretty crap at the best of times, especially combined with makeup, so it could equally have been the blonde at the end of the line at 1.33.

She was a nice person, and from memory vaguely pretty, although time and arthritis hadn't been kind. Best if you remember her as she was.

Thanks. She was also in an advert for Levi or Wrangler jeans shortly afterwards. She was the lass our hero in denim pulled at a gig, when he says he "Met a lovely pair of cords."