70s & 80s Popstars/Film stars.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by charliecharlieone, Nov 13, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OK i need some help. I am invited to a friends 20th Wedding anniversary with a fancy dress theme of 70s-80s. Whilst i was still at school during this time i didnt take much notice of who was who.

Can anybody suggest a Pop or film star that i could go as, the more outrageous the better!!!

2. Collective Callsign, I suggest Boy George or Adam Ant.

3. Gary Glitter, if you're feeling brave...............................

4. Hambel from playschool...........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

5. Why not dip yourself in molten metal, spray yourself black and shove a red 353 ligt in your gob and go as 'Kitt' from Knight rider

alternatively get yoruself stretched to 6'7, stick a sheperd dog to your chest, become attractive to germans and go as David hasslehoff

6. Or, go into your local museum ask them to borrow an anderson shelter, build a tool shed inside and go as the 'hut' from auf whedersehn pet :D

7. timothy claypit .... er claypole i mean from "rentaghost"

8. £100 English pounds to the charity of your choice if you go as a Smith & Wesson revolver as carried in Dempsey and Makepeace.

The only clause is you have to have an authentic spinning cylinder

9. Elton John could be a good starting point with plenty of options - or alice cooper complete with a boa constrictor and your own guillotine.

10. Gary Glitter?

You won't get more outrageous than that!

8O

11. Jimi Hendrix, The Big Yin, Dr Hook!!, David Bowie and, finally, there's always St. Bob of Geldof (Boomtown Rats).

12. Would i have to take a laptop with downloaded naughty stuff to be more authentic???? :lol:

13. Only if you fancy a few years spent at Her Majesty's pleasure! :?

14. Some good ideas so far, wonder if i can make it more intreasting by suggesting , if i pick one of your ideas that the ARRSEr's choice i make will meet me £50 each to a charity of their choice?

And for a photo of my get up into the gallery for a jolly good slating!!!

15. I have already spent 19years at Her Majesty's pleasure, im sure a few more will boost the old pension!!! :lol: