70s & 80s Popstars/Film stars.

OK i need some help. I am invited to a friends 20th Wedding anniversary with a fancy dress theme of 70s-80s. Whilst i was still at school during this time i didnt take much notice of who was who.

Can anybody suggest a Pop or film star that i could go as, the more outrageous the better!!!

charliecharlieone said:
OK i need some help. I am invited to a friends 20th Wedding anniversary with a fancy dress theme of 70s-80s. Whilst i was still at school during this time i didnt take much notice of who was who.

Can anybody suggest a Pop or film star that i could go as, the more outrageous the better!!!
Collective Callsign, I suggest Boy George or Adam Ant.

Why not dip yourself in molten metal, spray yourself black and shove a red 353 ligt in your gob and go as 'Kitt' from Knight rider

alternatively get yoruself stretched to 6'7, stick a sheperd dog to your chest, become attractive to germans and go as David hasslehoff

Or, go into your local museum ask them to borrow an anderson shelter, build a tool shed inside and go as the 'hut' from auf whedersehn pet :D

£100 English pounds to the charity of your choice if you go as a Smith & Wesson revolver as carried in Dempsey and Makepeace.

The only clause is you have to have an authentic spinning cylinder

Elton John could be a good starting point with plenty of options - or alice cooper complete with a boa constrictor and your own guillotine.

MrPVRd said:
Gary Glitter?

You won't get more outrageous than that!

8O
Would i have to take a laptop with downloaded naughty stuff to be more authentic???? :lol:

Some good ideas so far, wonder if i can make it more intreasting by suggesting , if i pick one of your ideas that the ARRSEr's choice i make will meet me £50 each to a charity of their choice?

And for a photo of my get up into the gallery for a jolly good slating!!!

DozyBint said:
Only if you fancy a few years spent at Her Majesty's pleasure! :?
I have already spent 19years at Her Majesty's pleasure, im sure a few more will boost the old pension!!! :lol:

How about getting yourself a shirt with huge collars, a kipper tie and grow an outrageously enormous moustache and go as Jason King!!

Attachments

try dressing up in full plate armour and going as eddie tenpole ;-)