.700 WTF cal rifle for hunting dinosaur.........do want.

I can see a flaw in his design here:

No matter how hard the tries he's not going to get that round into that revolver!

CanteenCowboy

LE
Book Reviewer
Is there many dinosaurs in the USA, and is it legal to hunt them?

Just asking like, otherwise why make a rifle (and single shot bolt action at that, so you better hit it first time) for hunting T Rex?

FF if he did get that round into the revolver and fired it, I strongly suspect that arthritis would be something he would never need to worry about.
Then there's the matter with the recoil and life in a low earth orbit.

FF if he did get that round into the revolver and fired it, I strongly suspect that arthritis would be something he would never need to worry about.
Then there's the matter with the recoil and life in a low earth orbit.
If he managed to squeeze that .700 round in to what looks like a .454 Casull Magnum revolver he would have all the subtlety of touch required to be REME.

I don't know about bolt-action. The 'bolt' looks like it's screwed in, unless the locking lugs are off something like a 155mm howitzer I'd be wary of pulling the trigger. And you can't fit it with a bayonet...

I don't know about bolt-action. The 'bolt' looks like it's screwed in, unless the locking lugs are off something like a 155mm howitzer I'd be wary of pulling the trigger. And you can't fit it with a bayonet...
If you click on the blog I think you will see the bolt, it has two sets of three radial locking lugs on it. The cartridge rim is inserted into a slot in the bolthead like on the shell holder of a reloading press so there is no ejection, if you want to reload you need to take the whole thing out. For a busy dino-safari you would need a bandolier of preloaded bolts

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

ACAB

On ROPS
On ROPs
I once fired a .50 cal revolver at the indoor range in Canterbury nick. It was like firing a ******* hand held cannon and about as much fun.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I once fired a .50 cal revolver at the indoor range in Canterbury nick. It was like firing a ******* hand held cannon and about as much fun.
Is the cell for expendable prisoners ?

ACAB

On ROPS
On ROPs
Is the cell for expendable prisoners ?[/QUOTE

What do you mean 'expendable prisoners'? They were ALL expendable. As Judge Dredd used to say 'I am (woz) the LAW'