70-year-old twin prostitutes!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fltpilot, Sep 25, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OK it is from the Daily Mail!
    But what a story!!

'No wonder you are suffering from arthritis!': 70-year-old twin prostitutes reveal they have slept with 355,000 men as they talk about their retirement from a 50 year career in Amsterdam's red light district

Identical twins Louise and Martine Fokkens shot to fame earlier this year as stars of a documentary charting their 50 year careers as prostitutes in Amsterdam. Now the 70-year-old Dutch sisters are celebrating their retirement with a tell-all book about their lives and the industry, and today they admitted to This Morning hosts Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield that they have entertained 355,000 men between them. Louise revealed that her bad arthritis meant that she had retired from prostitution two years ago causing the telly hosts to exclaim: 'No wonder you have arthritis. You must have very flexible hips!'

More at Twin prostitutes, 70, reveal they have slept with 355,000 men as they talk about retirement | Mail Online
  2. Fokkens huh?... Yea, I'll beleive you.....
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I think I did them when they were still blokes.......good stag night though!
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Would bring proper sense to the "knock her hips out" saying.

GGGILF, of maybe not.

5. Nah.... they just go in once a year to be re- bushed with a picnic ham with the bone pulled out.
    • Like Like x 5
  6. More like a front bum like a clowns pocket!!

7. Whats the betting quite a few drunken Brit squaddies partook of their services during the 1960s, 1970s, 1980' through to the 1990s and beyond. After 15 pints of whatever.... anything that has jugs, looks good...... Hmm, never did get to go down to Amsterdam in the 1960s...
  8. They certainly are Fokken - fokken ugly.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Maths that man!

However, taken that they would have slowed down in their twilight years/ effect of younger Philippino/ Russian competition, the rate in the first 10 years must have been in the 50/ day; even with a 10 hr working day that's fucking at an industrial rate. A little sensation for the benefit of the book?

For these two, certainly a lack of sensation...
  10. Are they 2 of the 75 Virgins that we have been promised.......
  11. They've decided to retire so they can spend more time on their feet....
  12. Uncle V, was you there at their enaugrual Leg opening all those years ago?
  13. Cunts like melted wellies!
  14. The real question is though, would you?

for me, the phrase 'like a rat up a very experienced drain pipe' comes to mind!
  15. Tropper broke them in, on his way back from Gallipolli...
    • Like Like x 1