70-year-old twin prostitutes!

OK it is from the Daily Mail!
But what a story!!

'No wonder you are suffering from arthritis!': 70-year-old twin prostitutes reveal they have slept with 355,000 men as they talk about their retirement from a 50 year career in Amsterdam's red light district

Identical twins Louise and Martine Fokkens shot to fame earlier this year as stars of a documentary charting their 50 year careers as prostitutes in Amsterdam. Now the 70-year-old Dutch sisters are celebrating their retirement with a tell-all book about their lives and the industry, and today they admitted to This Morning hosts Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield that they have entertained 355,000 men between them. Louise revealed that her bad arthritis meant that she had retired from prostitution two years ago causing the telly hosts to exclaim: 'No wonder you have arthritis. You must have very flexible hips!'

More at Twin prostitutes, 70, reveal they have slept with 355,000 men as they talk about retirement | Mail Online

More like a front bum like a clowns pocket!!

STILTS

Whats the betting quite a few drunken Brit squaddies partook of their services during the 1960s, 1970s, 1980' through to the 1990s and beyond. After 15 pints of whatever.... anything that has jugs, looks good...... Hmm, never did get to go down to Amsterdam in the 1960s...

335000 between them, over say 50 years. That's 3350 each per year. Say they took 75 days off each per year, that's 11 or 12 shags a day. Where do I apply?
Maths that man!

However, taken that they would have slowed down in their twilight years/ effect of younger Philippino/ Russian competition, the rate in the first 10 years must have been in the 50/ day; even with a 10 hr working day that's fucking at an industrial rate. A little sensation for the benefit of the book?

For these two, certainly a lack of sensation...

Are they 2 of the 75 Virgins that we have been promised.......

Tropper broke them in, on his way back from Gallipolli...

OK it is from the Daily Mail!
But what a story!!

they have "slept with"

they have "slept with" 355,000 men as they talk about retirement | Mail Online[/url]
This is the bit of such stories I find confusing. In a situation involving intercourse and the female of the species I have had little interest in "sleeping".

Could someone explain to me why exhaustion or tiredness is put forward as a description for "revelling in the joys of copulation"?

BTW when I was about twelve my Royal Engineer uncle taught me a song which contained those words - much to the consternation of my mother!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
BTW when I was about twelve my Royal Engineer uncle taught me a song which contained those words - much to the consternation of my mother!
Did he smell of potting compost, Werthers & torn prepubescent sphincters ?