7+ weeks and counting!

I had my medical back on 8th May...and I'm still waiting. Surely it shouldn't take this long! I was warned off before the medical saying it could take up to 5 weeks...contacted the TA centre last week and they said they hadn't received anything for 3 weeks and they just had to wait nothing they could do.

Anyone else had to wait over 5 weeks for your medical results to return??

HMMMM iv been waiting 14 months to get mine sorted, I need to go to scotland for a lung function test I keep badgering but no news just yet.

So mate you may be lucky and get to know within 12 months :)

After i visited my TA centre i was training with them within a week, passed my medical and ADSC and had been issue my kit within about 6 weeks! i cant believe how long you guys have been waiting :O put the pressure on people!

After i visited my TA centre i was training with them within a week, passed my medical and ADSC and had been issue my kit within about 6 weeks! i cant believe how long you guys have been waiting :O put the pressure on people!
Explaination I got was something to do with the medical. They used to have a 'in-house' doc who would pop into the centre to do the medicals...now they don't do that they have it done externally...I had to go wait for a booking, then they took me up to Liverpool for a 45min medical....then waited almost 8 weeks for results to come back.

Additionally because I'm ex-reg there was additional paperwork that had to be done and sent via Glasgow before I could do the medical.