7 sigs

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by jen2005, Jan 11, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Could anyone tell me what the married quarters are like in 7 sigs. My friend is moving there and its her first posting with her new husband. Thank you
  2. They aren't bad. You will also have access to some very good camp facilities and cbe within close proximity to excellent ones off camp. Enjoy!
  3. I'll second what fuku said. The quarters are quite good. If they havent got any kids, the main bedroom in the 2 bed quarters is a decent size and there is loads of storage as all quarters have a cellar and a hard floored loft.

All the quarters are going through an extensive upgrade program at the moment, so they stand a chance of being moved into a recently fully refurbished house. And as fuku said, the facilities on camp are good and you are 10 minutes from Roermond and about 15/20 minutes from Rheindahlen and Monchengladbach, so you cant grumble about the location.

4. Have to agree with Boney-M and Fuku - if you need more info go to the official Web Site http://www.bfgnet.de

It will answer all your questions

5. was there when it was RAF Bruggen (attached) and had many a happy party in MQs on site, theres a pool, bowling alley, two Naafi's, a SSVC shop, a Bank (however all this may have gone since the army took over???) the MQ's on site are also inside the camp perimeter so safety for the kids is guarenteed too!