7 Sigs - Tier Park

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by The Bad ass, Sep 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone remenber SMURF from A5 troop, 3 Sqn? Lost touch with him....

2. Nope but I do remember being sh1tfaced in Willy's and then making the pilgrimage to the Tier Park for pizza on many occasions... I can still make the baboon noises as well :)

3. Ah Willy's Bar, and who was that German slapper that used to live there?

4. Dunno but I do recall that Willy's son; Ralf, taught me how to play Shock and introduced me to Apfelkorn :) They made a lot of money from a lot of Siggies but but they looked after us pretty well too.

5. Ah shock and Apfelkorn, what a sublime mix... with lashings of Calzone fron the Tier Park, where I do believe they gave you some form of Korn while you waited?

6. Ex 7 Sigs myself but way back 70's. The bar half way to town used to be a Lowenbrau bar put almost a whole months money over the bar when I left. Had quite a few locals there
    from Bad Sulzuflen down the road. Happy days.

7. Yeah I remember that bar, what was it called?

8. This place?

Attached Files:

9. Woah, bang on cue! What was it called though?

10. Dunno, in my time (83-86) we just called it the "Munch" but I dunno if it had a real name.

11. Speedkuff,

If you were there 83 - 86 and spent time in Willy's then we may have met for I had the odd game of shock in there too. I was there 82 - 86.

We would break up the rounds of Apfelkorn with shots of Batida (a coconut liqueur).

I knew the Munchner bar simply as halfway house, being half way towards town.

Happy days!

Q.

12. Twas known as the Munch, run by Sammy.

13. **** me....that's a blast from my youthful past!

14. Ah! But, does anyone remember The Wigtig?

15. Name rings a bell.....wherever I started I always ended up in Krops!