7 Sig Regt

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by 216ABF, Feb 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is 7Sigs rubbish?
  2. all sigs are gay...surely you know that :D
  3. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

At least they can find partners - your lot have hang around public toilets offering free services to get any action.
  4. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

So its in a crap place surronded by drug dealers, peado's and drunken men with denim jackets - but can you answer the lads question?
  5. Do you mean it's moved from Herford?!!
  6. Ah the street of a 1000 bars...memories...can I go back to the 80s please? :cry:
  7. Theres always one that takes the hook :p
  8. Don´t know about the regtl life, but it is getting a fair share of tours in Afghanistan, lots of new gucci kit that was made when binary was the number system of choice instead of Roman Numerals, and its location for those that can walk past the syren that is "Shannons" is good for getting to see some different countries cultures and beers.

All one man rooms, but on the small side, and acres of area for running and general traning in. Still remember driving on Magnum Spirit around Hill 60 awesoe fore driving training.

Tours what you make it, or you could just spend three years dripping about being in German away from UK and what not.
  9. 7 has always been a top posting since I have been in.

Take on board what roadster and c_f have said and go for it.

After all, its not UK is it?
  10. I am sure there are worse places to go, but not too many better ones. But as always it is what you make of it, alhthough it won't be the same for the next 6 months with a third of the Regt on Ops.
  11. Try 12...............
  12. [quote="heidtheba")

Try 12...............[/quote]

12 months, really? I think you will find that they are all back in Aug / Sep 09.
  13. The Mighty 7th had a short break in 1994 till 2000ish in Krefeld too ! Happy Days.