7 Rifles G Coy

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Mr_d, Mar 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi guys,
    I'm interested in transferring to 7 Rifles G Coy as a CMT. I have tried to contact them via phone but had no luck. Are they going to be parading this tuesday evening and what time?
  2. yes; 19:30.
  3. Remember to address EVERYBODY there as "geezer". Or "geez" once you get to know them a bit. Enjoy...

4. Cheers lads
  5. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Make sure you keep an eye on your wallet at all times...
  6. Good choice and no better Coy in London. Better than transferring to the poncey Mayfair Rifles! Right bunch of shufflers by all accounts...
  7. Except that they send more blokes on Ops than any other TA Infantry Company ( less the Parachutists ).

Which kind of urinates on your pommes frites, really.

If you want to carry on this discussion, bear in mind that I am very, very familiar with both G and F Companies.

Unlike you.
  8. Settle down petal
  9. and check up and down your body now and then. the east london mob could steal your shoes without you knowing.

they put out a good turnout for the Army Navy rugby. Get in tuesday and be nice to the PSI (top bloke) and you might be allowed to join them.

and I expect BB, that anybody with a TAC on Davies Street can expect to pick up a bit of abuse! I wouldn't worry!
  10. Gents we have a winner! Just received this pm from BB:

"Shut the f*ck up, you prick, or I'll get CSM to have a word".

11. either BB has changed dramatically since we last spoke and he's become and immature idiot, or you made that up.

I vote the latter.
  12. Straight up I'm telling you thats what was sent. Must have been a bad weekend at Malta...
  13. What's the average tuesday evening turnout like and what are the guy's like?
  14. The blokes are a very varied bunch; like many units some excellent soldiers, some not there yet. The OC is very good, as is the CSM. Fair few guys on Ops right now as well, which tells you something about their ethos.

TBD - I did send the email, pretty much as reported. I don't like people publically slagging off their comrades. Loyalty, etc.
  15. msr

msr LE

Is it your time of the month?