7 Rifles G Coy

Hi guys,
I'm interested in transferring to 7 Rifles G Coy as a CMT. I have tried to contact them via phone but had no luck. Are they going to be parading this tuesday evening and what time?

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Make sure you keep an eye on your wallet at all times...

Good choice and no better Coy in London. Better than transferring to the poncey Mayfair Rifles! Right bunch of shufflers by all accounts...

Innuit said:
Good choice and no better Coy in London. Better than transferring to the poncey Mayfair Rifles! Right bunch of shufflers by all accounts...
Except that they send more blokes on Ops than any other TA Infantry Company ( less the Parachutists ).

Which kind of urinates on your pommes frites, really.

If you want to carry on this discussion, bear in mind that I am very, very familiar with both G and F Companies.

Unlike you.

Settle down petal

chrisg46 said:
Make sure you keep an eye on your wallet at all times...
and check up and down your body now and then. the east london mob could steal your shoes without you knowing.

they put out a good turnout for the Army Navy rugby. Get in tuesday and be nice to the PSI (top bloke) and you might be allowed to join them.

and I expect BB, that anybody with a TAC on Davies Street can expect to pick up a bit of abuse! I wouldn't worry!

Gents we have a winner! Just received this pm from BB:

"Shut the f*ck up, you prick, or I'll get CSM to have a word".

Nice!

Innuit said:

Nice!
either BB has changed dramatically since we last spoke and he's become and immature idiot, or you made that up.

I vote the latter.

Straight up I'm telling you thats what was sent. Must have been a bad weekend at Malta...

The blokes are a very varied bunch; like many units some excellent soldiers, some not there yet. The OC is very good, as is the CSM. Fair few guys on Ops right now as well, which tells you something about their ethos.

TBD - I did send the email, pretty much as reported. I don't like people publically slagging off their comrades. Loyalty, etc.

Bravo_Bravo said:
TBD - I did send the email, pretty much as reported.
I don't like people publically slagging off their comrades. Loyalty, etc.
Bravo_Bravo said:
You could, juuuuuust possibly, take the teeny weeny hint given at the top of the thread.

Given that you don't really know what you are talking about, and I most certainly do; shut up.
Is it your time of the month?

Bravo_Bravo said:
Innuit said:
Except that they send more blokes on Ops than any other TA Infantry Company ( less the Parachutists ).

Which kind of urinates on your pommes frites, really.

If you want to carry on this discussion, bear in mind that I am very, very familiar with both G and F Companies.

Unlike you.
See if they can get you out there then, dodger of war

The_Duke

LE
Innuit said:
I will leave the handbag swinging to the respective F and G Company site members on here, but just to put things into perspective - you are where we send the rejects who are too spineless and unfit to meet our standards.

:D

Innuit said:

Nice!
"Two Necks" is a softy really - shame he's a Chelski fan.........

The_Duke said:
Innuit said:
I will leave the handbag swinging to the respective F and G Company site members on here, but just to put things into perspective - you are where we send the rejects who are too spineless and unfit to meet our standards.

:D
as usual The Duke sends out his brotherly love of fellow reservists in such a pleasant manner.