7 Rifles (F or G Coy) v Westminster Dragoons

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment' started by Arctic1, Jan 25, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just wondering if anyone has experience with these units? I am ex Canadian Army and living in London. Looking at these 2 units. I understand they have different roles in the TA but any information would be appreciated.

Cheers

2. If NBC is your thing the Westminster dragoons are where you want to be. I've served with blokes from 7 Rifles there a good bunch.

3. G Coy if you want to be with machine guns.
    F Coy for whatever they do.

4. And where would those 6 Fuchs vehicles be now?

I have friends in both (RY WD & 7 RIFLES) if you want to PM me. It's a question of what you want (and location).

5. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

And how low you are willing to set your sights;-)

www.4para.co.uk

If you are not good (read fit) enough for us you can transfer straight into 7 Rifles - but not the other way around!

6. Pob02

Pob02 War Hero Book Reviewer

Both F and G are a great bunch of lads. You really can't go wrong rocking up at either location.
    If you prefer to wear a pink thing on your head, and strut around thinking you are better than you really are then feel free to follow The Duke's advice ( all banter of course, 4 PARA also has a good bunch of lads).

Being slightly (and then some) biased I would say pop down to G Coy and say hello.

7. Thanks for all the info guys. I've checked out the units, I'm going with 7 Rifles F Company

8. Pob02

Pob02 War Hero Book Reviewer

Welcome to Battalion.

• Like Like x 1