7 Questions

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by Dobrun, Sep 18, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I would be extremely grateful if someone could send me the current version of the 7 Questions - I have them from memory but I need to be 100% correct!

If you do have the correct version could you pse send to cos@imattsl.com post haste!!

Many thanks

2. 1. What are the enemy doing and why?
    2. What have I been told to do and why?
    3. What effects do I want to have on the enemy and what direction must I give to develop my plan?
    4. Where can I best accomplish each action/effect?
    5. What resources do I need to accomplish each action/effect?
    6. When and where do the actions take place in relation to each other?
    7. What control measures do I need to impose?

Hope this helps.

3. On this subject does anyone have any orders and estimate nirex inserts on their computers and if so would it be possible to be sent/pm'd a few. I seem to have lost all handouts on the subejct and I am thinking of retaking some of the MTQ2 cadre this autumn! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

4. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

Just ask COatElmpt, he copied a whole boat load of mine when my whizzbang was working and hadn't crashed!!! Just PM and he will confess that he has no original thought, he just copies everyone elses work!!

I will have a look for you though.

Edited: For very bad typing errors!
  5. PartTimeGeordie,

Check you pm's, i may be able to help you out.
  6. RMAS TACC now matching exactly to the RegCC and removing non-authorised inserts from students. Latest 7Qs training materials sent directly to all UOTCs, RTCs and DSTTs. Best to get latest materials from your Unit to ensure you are a) up-to-date and b) not learning to depend on materials you will not be allowed to use.
  7. I've heard a rumour that the 7q's are already old hat and have been replaced by something like the six answers? Anybody know/??
  8. It can all replaced by the simple;

who are they on that hill and why are they firing at us?
    have i got anything to hide behind / can i run away?
    can i call in a tactical nuke to deal with this mo-fo?
    is anyone else going to do this for me?
    can i do it without being killed?
    why hasn't that rash gone down yet?
    who wants to be first and get a shiny medal?
  9. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

Partially true. There is a trial going on, its arrse and does the same as the 7Qs, machine ain't broke, don't fix..........