7 para rha

metrickitty said:
not to be a fuss but i'm a bit confused as to if 7 para rha do the 1.5 mile run in 9:30 or less, or do they do the usual 12min or so?
Who the Feck has 12 minutes?

Crazyeyes,

going off the Gnr's we are getting from phase 2 you don't even need to do PT as most off them are on the sick as soon as they do PT with us.

I have just signed up, hopefully be in by Sept. Thats a big hope, evidently RA, has capped there intake for the next few months! But am keeping the faith.

The thing i am curious about is what happens after phase 1? Do we head to Gunnery school or first p-company then salisbury? My recruiter was rather vague when we spoke, seemed completely unaware as to what happens. At ADSC are we to complete the required times etc as Paras Infantry or as Gunners?

Any help would be much appreciated lads!

AIRBORNE7 said:
YOUR RIGHT NO SUCH THING AS 7 PARA, 7 PARA RHA THOUGH...........

hahahahahahahaha

no
actually
its

7 royal horse artillary (PARA)

and ask a REAL para, that is an infantryman that has done the parachute regiment combat infantrymans course, he will probably either knock your teeth out, break into craphat this or that, or anally rape you......possibly all 3

Gman4life said:
AIRBORNE7 said:

hahahahahahahaha

no
actually
its

and ask a REAL para, that is an infantryman that has done the parachute regiment combat infantrymans course, he will probably either knock your teeth out, break into craphat this or that, or anally rape you......possibly all 3
No
Actually
it's

7 PARA RHA

Unless, of course, the Army is wrong:

http://www.army.mod.uk/artillery/units/6798.aspx

And it is Artillery by the way.

Gremlin said:
Gman4life said:
AIRBORNE7 said:

hahahahahahahaha

no
actually
its

No
Actually
it's

7 PARA RHA

Unless, of course, the Army is wrong:

http://www.army.mod.uk/artillery/units/6798.aspx

And it is Artillery by the way.

the army is definately wrong.

7th (Parachute Regiment) Royal Horse Artillery, thats what used to be on the main gate sign when i was there in the old Lille Barracks.

Used to be 7 (Para [lower case - upper case denotes the Parachute Regiment) RHA, IIRC.