7 para rha and paras

So my 1st choice is gunner crewman where i was planing on volanteering for 7 para rha. My second choice is para's i have been researching both and i was wondering why para trooper's refer to 7 para rha hats? I read that it cause brawls..... i thought they was meant to be one team and the gunner's support them so why this aggresive approach or is it just banter ?

Parachute Regiment = Infantry
RHA = Artillery
7 RHA = Para Artillery
its all about seeing who can pee higher up the wall, honestly I dont give a Shi'te

So my 1st choice is gunner crewman where i was planing on volanteering for 7 para rha. My second choice is para's i have been researching both and i was wondering why para trooper's refer to 7 para rha hats? I read that it cause brawls..... i thought they was meant to be one team and the gunner's support them so why this aggresive approach or is it just banter ?
You know that some gayers are givers and some are takers? Well its exactly the same as that.

Haha yea i can see that from researching, i came across a story that was abit shocking two para troopers put a 7 rha lad in hospital fighting for his life over this hat thing that is terrible suppose to be brothers in arms.........

What about FST's as they are practicaly frontline with the para regt lol

I read that it cause brawls..... i thought they was meant to be one team and the gunner's support them so why this aggresive approach or is it just banter ?
Two groups of young men who both believe their own organisation to be 'the best' at whatever it does, get on the beers and end up having the odd scrap.

In other news, bear shits in a wood, Pope declares affinity for catholicism etc.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Wait for the 'my mate was a para and knocked an RMP out when he tried to arrest him'.

The only thing that sticks from my wasted 88 days in RMP training is, "If two Paras are fighting, wait until one wins, then nick him while he's weak. Otherwise they'll both turn on you."

When I served in 13 Air Assault Regt RLC, (whole brigade wears maroon bin lids) I once had a Para-RLC spit at me saying that he had to earn his beret, what did I do to deserve mine, 2 (Real) paras laughed when I said all I had to do was go to the Clothing store to get it.

If you are bothered about the colour of your beret, to put people in Hospital then ur not worth it, I just shrug and walk away

if somebody is not a member of the parachute regiment then he is a hat. The parachute regiment hold themselves in high esteem.
Unlike the rest of the army.

Wait for the 'my mate was a para and knocked an RMP out when he tried to arrest him'.

Never happened in my time, I'd have bounced the fecker all the way back to barracks if they'd tried it. Too soft nowadays! No PPE, batons, cuffs, vest or pepper spray when I patrolled Aldershot. Just a red cap and a big gob.