7 Muslim activists arrested outside court

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by the_guru, Nov 1, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Choudary and that bellwhiff that interupted the Home Sec have been involved in a scuffle outside court where the cartoon demonstrators are in front of the beak.

Choudhary quoted on Sky News as saying the Police brutalised them, and if Muslims aren't allowed to proclaim Sharia etc, is it any wonder that things like 7/7 happened.

I wanted to catch a train down there. They say they will be back tomorrow.

More later....
  2. Do You have a link, mate
  3. Breaking news. Nothing on sky news, BBC, or Reuters as of yet. But it will be front page tomorrow...
  4. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Can't we put them and the BNP kn0bs, who are also in court today, in a ring and leave them to it?
  5. What the same knobs that warned about Islamic terrorists and are being prosecuted for their troubles?

Who next for prosecution then? Straw? The Pope? Or could it be they are being prosecuted purely for political motives?

Doesn't matter if you agree with them or not, a dangerous precedent is being set.
  6. Thanks Guru
  7. Any more news on this? Couldn't find it on the Beeb or Sky... S'pose it's too much to hope for that these shitebags are effed off to join Hooky under the Israeli guns in Lebanon...
  8. Some chance! A la perchoine, Sarnian
  9. A picture of them in custody:

Attached Files:

10. in a non-violant way perhaps? worth a try innit

look at Ghandi, managed far more than you lot, just by eating nothing and drinking his own piss
  11. Hang on, I've been drinking MY own urine for years and all I got was banned from the Mess!
  12. Yeah, most popular muslim ever Ghandi, just pips Buddah and Pope John Paul for me.
  13. you have to send out a message while you do it mate

who was suggesting he was a muslim?