• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

7 Billion for Euro

Link

At the risk of getting hammered,
I can only find this in this message board, Does anyone else know anything about this.

And on top of the aid to Haiti, doesn't that cnut realise that the piggy bank is empty.
Gadge

So, we take a message written on another forum as a debating point do we? Not exactly a good reference is it? Nothing else out there that would give us a good start?

johnboyzzz said:
IIRC there was something about this last week in the papers. I think it was to bail out Greece
Oh, well that's important then.....................

important I say fcuk 'em

Would be handy to see a link to a reputable source though as I seem to have missed this little gem.

Should we not just sort out our own stuff first and then worry about the rest of the World! I personally find it annoying that my tax bill is going to go up to fund a big hole in the budget.

lunte said:
Should we not just sort out our own stuff first and then worry about the rest of the World! I personally find it annoying that my tax bill is going to go up to fund a big hole in the budget.
Don't be silly, Cyclops is the savior of the world

johnboyzzz said:
lunte said:
Don't be silly, Cyclops is the savior of the world

That rather depends on which world? he certainly isn't living on the same fooking planet as me.

Latest Threads