7 aid workers murdered in Pakistan. The religion of peace strikes again.

To your true Talib, anything not specifically endorsed in the Quran is a heresy and an abomination for which the only solution is death.

Nothing in the Quran about NGO's, Talib QED = kill them.

Nearly all of them seem to have grown out of it by now. The Beardmen seem to regard bloodletting as the Eighth Pillar.
The Orthodox Churches still seem quite keen and they represent a fair number.

The Orthodox Churches still seem quite keen and they represent a fair number.
Funnily enough I haven't seen the Greek Orthodox Church making it an article of belief to kill as many muslims as possible, and the Russian Orthodox Church as also been quiet on this matter.

Pray tell: which Orthodox Church is today calling for a slaughter of Jews and Muslims and the destruction of the modern world?

Taliban nutters = all Muslims - check

Ironic use of 'Religion of Peace' - check

Here comes the new year, same as the old year.

Worth noting they were putting their heads in te lion's mouth...

The murders were in the same regio as that 15 year old girl, who was shot and brought to UK for treatment.

Funnily enough I haven't seen the Greek Orthodox Church making it an article of belief to kill as many muslims as possible, and the Russian Orthodox Church as also been quiet on this matter.

Pray tell: which Orthodox Church is today calling for a slaughter of Jews and Muslims and the destruction of the modern world?
I was responding to the statement "the Beardmen seem to regard bloodletting as the Eighth Pillar". The Greek Orthodox Church was more than a touch complicit in the atrocities against Turkish Cypriots, the Serb Orthodox Church against Croats and Bosniaks, the Russian Orthodox Church against... well, pretty much any non-Russian population in the former USSR that gets a bit uppity.

They're not "calling for a slaughter of Jews and Muslims and the destruction of the modern world" but that was neither in the point made nor my response to it. Orthodox Churches most certainly encourage bloodletting.

Surely at some point these aid groups must think **** it, they don't want our help.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads