7 ABSS

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by bushcraft, Sep 20, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good luck 7 Bde out in that SH&t hole, back where it started on day one, hope you have a good tour guys. keep yer heads down. Keep trackin.

2. Bush you ex 207? if u were, i was on g1g4 when gulf 1 took place!

3. if you havent served with 207 then your not a real bill oddie! Twas my first and still my favourite posting.

4. hall, mine too....fantastic place, and fantastic bunch of lads! I was there 87-92!

5. Ditto, loved it.

6. desert, and you would have been there when? between 97 and 2003? shit guys we know each other

7. Yep, 98-2001. Last tour with them Agricolor III

8. I WAS IN BOTH ALPHA AND BRAVO TROOPS, GOT MY LANCE JACK JUST B4 THE GULF, WHEN THEY COULDNT DECIDE WHICH RTG TO MAKE UP (MYSELF OR MIKE) THEY MADE US BOTH UP? REMEMBER?

9. Sorry you've lost me mate. I think you were a bit before my time. We got back from Kosovo and I was posted pretty much straight away did Telic with my next unit. Unless you did two tours with 207 mate.

10. Fellahs,

The Jerboa Bar is back up and running (even without PAYD help.....)

Have you got any old group photos that we can use to enhance a little bit of history.

PM me if you have

Cheers

11. anyone there now care to comment on this squadron for me?

im looking for a posting and am stuck between two at the minute... 7 bde or 22 sigs.

RS lance jack. have done germany before so no need to go into the obvious perks :) any info about whats planned for the future? (next 3 years if known)

good and bad points if you please

cheers!

12. i remember the building of the first jerboa bar! do you still have the paddle my team slugged back all the way from tailand? hard times back then, 6 weeks in tailand in a wooden dug out floating down a river!

13. Wasn't it harder spending 6 weeks with Old Father Time on that exped mate ! Remember it well - that f***ing clock that he bought back, happy days eh JS

14. Can safely say the paddle still has pride of place on the wall, Am currently serving there and love the place ! Any one who whinges about the place (and there area few out there !) just dont get out enough !