• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

7/7 The Conspiracy Files

Anyone else watching this disgraceful pile of sh1te on BBC2?

Who the FCUK commissioned this piece of b0llocks?

BBC once again is in disrepute.

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
This is really, really poor. I want to see the budgetary justification for this 'loose change' - esque b0llocks. If we all complain to the complaints comission, they might just choke on their tea and biscuits at beeb house. For about 5 seconds, just before they continue fiddling their expenses and go off to the next festival.

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh my God, John Hill (author of the Ripple Effect), AKA "Muad'dib" claims to be The Messiah on his website.

Enough said.

What a load of sh1t.

Unfortunately you need to show the other side of the coin. Otherwise we'll end up accepting what we are told without question.

Bear in mind that most of you are 'in' and there are a lot of civvies out there that are 'out'. And can I state, for the record, that I don't know what went on but I do know that governments lie.

T'other thing is that it makes good TV for those that want to watch. Shame on you.

When they first showed the Muslims in the Mosque voting on if they believed the Governments version of events, one very keen member of the audience had put his hand up before the question had even been asked. :1:

Complete waste of the tax payers money and a complete waste of one hour of prime time TV.

I was watching the C4 documentary on the Mumbai Attacks; much more interesting.

One of the controllers was taped making a 'phone call to one of the terrorists during the attacks. He was
briefing him on what to say to the Media:

"Tell them, this is just the trailor. Wait until they see the whole movie..." 8O

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Werewolf said:
I was watching the C4 documentary on the Mumbai Attacks; much more interesting.

One of the controllers was taped making a 'phone call to one of the terrorists during the attacks. He was
briefing him on what to say to the Media:

"Tell them, this is just the trailor. Wait until they see the whole movie..." 8O
I was watching that, but turned over half way though on an ad break. I was so overcome by the sheer bullsh1t factor of the 'conspiracy theorists' (an often recurring problem) I couldn't tear my eyes away from it, 'car crash' fashion.

I watched the full thing. I thought it was quite clever - it built up and allowed all of the conspiracy theorists to have their say.

It then showed that they were all talking complete shoite and were (almost to a man) lunatics and people with beards who still liver with their parents OR lunatics with beards.

As a study of how pervasive and ridiculous conspiracy theories are, it was interesting. As for this conspriacy theory itself, this was a shoite one even by conspiracy theory standards.

Latest Threads