7/7 The Conspiracy Files

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by the_guru, Jun 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone else watching this disgraceful pile of sh1te on BBC2?

Who the FCUK commissioned this piece of b0llocks?

BBC once again is in disrepute.

2. Hey, that's where our good donated TV monies go.....crock of shiteville

3. Have you seen that mong at Luton station?

Why the fcuk are arseh0les like this getting state funded publicity?

4. Of course...the government put the devices under the trains...why didn't I think of that. What a load of dross

5. All conspiracy fans are freaks

6. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

This is really, really poor. I want to see the budgetary justification for this 'loose change' - esque b0llocks. If we all complain to the complaints comission, they might just choke on their tea and biscuits at beeb house. For about 5 seconds, just before they continue fiddling their expenses and go off to the next festival.

7. Ripple effect? Nipple effect with this bunch of tits

8. The Ripple Effect film is being taken apart now.

Too late.

9. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Oh my God, John Hill (author of the Ripple Effect), AKA "Muad'dib" claims to be The Messiah on his website.

Enough said.

What a load of sh1t.

10. Unfortunately you need to show the other side of the coin. Otherwise we'll end up accepting what we are told without question.

Bear in mind that most of you are 'in' and there are a lot of civvies out there that are 'out'. And can I state, for the record, that I don't know what went on but I do know that governments lie.

T'other thing is that it makes good TV for those that want to watch. Shame on you.

11. I love the way they discredited one of the conspirators in a heartbeat "He thinks the Holocaust was a lie"
    POW ! :D

12. When they first showed the Muslims in the Mosque voting on if they believed the Governments version of events, one very keen member of the audience had put his hand up before the question had even been asked. :1:

Complete waste of the tax payers money and a complete waste of one hour of prime time TV.

13. I was watching the C4 documentary on the Mumbai Attacks; much more interesting.

One of the controllers was taped making a 'phone call to one of the terrorists during the attacks. He was
    briefing him on what to say to the Media:

"Tell them, this is just the trailor. Wait until they see the whole movie..." 8O

14. Deleted by the MAN!!

15. Having just watched this, I think we can all safely assume that people with beards should be tazered until they no longer have beards. Or skin.