7/7 explained!

According to Al Ghurabaa, the events of the 7th of July can be easily explained.

Click here - bring a healthy dose of credulousness as well.

Produced By The Islamic Research Forum
Oh god you just no its going to be drivel after that.....

Personally and I'm sure the victims families would find this very offensive, and this shows the Islamic community is not helping itself and not doing much to sort out these trouble makers in their community. The claim to be victimised constantly, well frankly they bring most of it on themselves with stuff like this. They just keep denying all knowledge that there are extremists in their community.

Darth_Doctrinus said:
According to Al Ghurabaa, the events of the 7th of July can be easily explained.

Click here - bring a healthy dose of credulousness as well.
I was getting on kinda ok to start with, saw a comment about the human rights abuses against Muslims in Iraq and liked the fact they fail to mention it's generally BY muslims against muslims - but why let the truth get in the way? Then I saw this;

An astonishing recent example is of a young Muslim who had a replica gun at home. Just because he also had an
address and photograph of a British man in the army and some Al-Qaeda DVD’s he was suddenly guilty under the
terrorism act
What fcuking planet are these people on? Until now it had been someone who felt their way of life was threatened, had seen the darkside of comments by western powers and was unhappy with the events in Iraq and Afghanistan...

Then there are the more infamous examples like that of Barbar Ahmed, currently ear- marked for extradition to the
United States, who when arrested had his head pushed to the ground and told ‘where is your God now?’ or words
to that effect.
Is there proof for this? AND why is he going to be extradited? Perhaps they should think about this...

"The threat is more likely to come from those people associated with an extreme form of Islam, or who are falsely
hiding behind Islam" she said, and "It means that some of our counter-terrorism powers will be disproportionately
experienced by the Muslims community" she added, and "I think that this is the reality and I think we should
recognise that"
The truth... you're more likely to be a nasty person if you're islamic and wander around with signs saying "death to infidels" as much as if you're from Ireland and believe in bombing the mainland or you stand outside Huntingdon Science Park making death threats to scientists - you're more of a threat - live with it

In this new climate of fear and distrust the British government introduced a new oath of allegiance for foreign
nationals wanting nationalism in the UK and also introduced a ne w pledge to uphold and support the tenets and
foundations of secularism and democracy, so much for freedom and liberalism. Being a Muslim and having your
own allegiance was no longer an option, if you wanted to live here you had to believe what everyone else believed.
There was no room for those propagating change or those who believed that allegiance belonged to God.
Are they suddenly saying that their oath of allegiance to their God is incompatible with an oath to this country? Making people say they won't bomb a country that gives them a life to lead is surely only fair?

Then some more cr*p that say it's all our fault for letting the Americans commit abuses that we far far less than most islam nations....

Then saying that the only reason they attacked on 7/7 was because of our foreign policy - what about Bali bombings? Nairobi? All the other attacks against western interests pre-iraq and pre-afghanistan?

Or am I just giving this drivel and inflammatory sh*te more credence than it's worth?

Not a very well written document at all. The 'conclusions' paragraph doesn't actually make any conclusions fron the body of the document, just suggests that you go and read something else to explain what it was trying to explain over the last 6 pages. A school boy could do better.

crabby said:
Then there are the more infamous examples like that of Barbar Ahmed, currently ear- marked for extradition to the
United States, who when arrested had his head pushed to the ground and told ‘where is your God now?’ or words
to that effect.
Isn't that a line from the film SEALs?

crabby said:
Or am I just giving this drivel and inflammatory sh*te more credence than it's worth?
Erm short answer .....YES

Al Ghuraba radical Islamist group formerly known as Al Muhajiroun (remember them, headed by the now exiled Omar Bakri?)
They are basically takfiris who believe that 90 odd percent of Muslims are not actually Muslims.
Even Hizb al Tahir think they are loonies.

Arai

Old-Salt
Im serious - this has a .co.uk address - this is blatant and is in our face - like you eulogy im speechless - just at an utter loss as to how to react

If I could suggest that we restrain ourselves from doing something...rash?

Although I notice that they have an email address and a phone number, so they must be reasonable people open to debate?

Cue muffled sniggering

Arai

Old-Salt
Darth_Doctrinus said:

Although I notice that they have an email address and a phone number, so they must be reasonable people open to debate?

Cue muffled sniggering
and debate i will

Darth_Doctrinus said:

Cue muffled sniggering
Excellent....... Do they have forums?

Can I advise against visiting that site whether to express "learned debate" or otherwise.

1. If visiting from Arrse, it points straight back here.

2. Please do not assume that others do not know where this site is and who is behind it. Please do not create more needless work for said others.

Thanks

PTP

Arai

Old-Salt
PTP - i concur, however, if said arrse members use their own email addresses for correspondence with this fckin abomination they call a web site, then there will not be a link back to this site, i would have thought?

I undestand PTP but it just worries me the censorship, if they can preach on about 7/7 and how Jews and Chrisitans are infidels then its a sad day for democracy.

Is that site even legal in terms of Terrorism Act as it preaches more or less and glorifys terrorism, I'm sure a special branch visit would do them no harm.

It does seem to me that a similar site that was leaning more to the political right (Neo Nazi for egsample) wouldn't be around for very long. Why is this site that is preaching hatred and intollerance allowed? Who do we get in touch with to report offensive material on the net? It is a .co.uk address so shouldn't it be within grasp?