Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by CptDanjou, Jun 27, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. you'd have to be speak arabic to say the brand name correctly!
  2. Surely its just a joke.
    They'll probably sell lots of ammo, not because Americans think it'll work, but because ammo is ammo, and if the price is right it'll sell.

Great way to get your name out there though, with free advertising. Brilliant marketing.
  3. I would imagine their advertising budget in the Middle East isnt too large
  4. Surely the pork soaked paint will just burn off? leaving ranges smelling of bacon and Dulux?
    Suppose ranges may get a few extra bacon sarnies sold off the back of it.
  5. Animal fat in ammunition, there's ******* new for you...........will the sepoys mutiny again do you think?
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Groundhog heaven?

Hey that's my coat!
  7. I don't think it would proove to be very practical for me, I wouldn't want to have to comb through my dog's freshly crimped and steaming turds somewhere in the forest before I could chamber a round!
  8. Eating pork-infused ammunition is however probably tastier, more nutritious and healthier than range stew.

Actually, so would normal ammunition come to think of it.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. All you need to know. (from the "About Us" section of their site)

"...patriots from Idaho County, Idaho sat around a campfire enjoying an adult beverage....."
    • Like Like x 1
  10. If they market it as effective against Muslims and VEGANS they will probably triple their sales.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. ******* hell, it's effective against huge numbers of interest groups! Muslims, Jews, vegetarians and people who read the Mail and think that any processed meat will give them cancer!

"No, please don't shoot me in the face - it will increase my chances of getting cancer"
  12. does it have a gun oil to complete the gift set called : LubriBacon (tm) ?
  13. suprised no one has thought of a J d' "ham" or "ham" grenade