7.62mm Self Loading rifle (modified)

Alsacien

MIA
Moderator
#3
What does he use it for? Looks like something from a porn shop is attached with an elastic band to the forestock.

P.S. Tell him his mag is about to dump its load. :wink:
 

Schaden

LE
Book Reviewer
#4
Now thats just a silly example of messing up a perfectly good weapon in search of Allyness. Where does he work - Poseurs R Us?
 
#5
Schaden said:
Now thats just a silly example of messing up a perfectly good weapon in search of Allyness. Where does he work - Poseurs R Us?
I disagree, it must be much handier than a full length SLR if you're in and out of Vehicles. I'd rather have that than a 5.56mm rifle. Mind you I have little need for either where I live, although it'd be handy for chav hunting.
 
#6
Get rid of the d*ldo under the foregrip,slap on a grenade launcer & you has sex on a stick! (Well a better bit of kit than the L85!)
 

Schaden

LE
Book Reviewer
#7
Bugly said:
Schaden said:
Now thats just a silly example of messing up a perfectly good weapon in search of Allyness. Where does he work - Poseurs R Us?
I disagree, it must be much handier than a full length SLR if you're in and out of Vehicles. I'd rather have that than a 5.56mm rifle. Mind you I have little need for either where I live, although it'd be handy for chav hunting.
yeah it would be really deadly at say 10 meters or so.... :lol:

Does he have one of those drop down leg holster thingy's to go with it?
 
#8
Schaden said:
Bugly said:
Schaden said:
Now thats just a silly example of messing up a perfectly good weapon in search of Allyness. Where does he work - Poseurs R Us?
I disagree, it must be much handier than a full length SLR if you're in and out of Vehicles. I'd rather have that than a 5.56mm rifle. Mind you I have little need for either where I live, although it'd be handy for chav hunting.
yeah it would be really deadly at say 10 meters or so.... :lol:

Does he have one of those drop down leg holster thingy's to go with it?
If you look carefully you can see the folding stock on the other side.
 
#10
Not much left to call SLR
 
#14
Please excuse my ignorance but, when we were in the Army some thirty years ago, the SLR´s inner workings had a what we old buggers called a "mouse" and this mouse had a tail which would not fit into the weapon in the photo.
How dose the working parts move forward ?
As I said please excuse my ignorance.. :? :? :? :? :?
 
#16
and surely with the shortened barrel that would fxck the muzzle velocitie up..
AND..
after all us old S.L.R men all knew it was the muzzle velocitie that gave it the stopping power..
 
#17
plus massive muzzle blast and recoil there was a reason "them" did'nt keep there cut down g3s for long allegedly
 
#19
I personally wouldn't rate my chances of hitting anything with that thing. An AKSU would be a more logical option.
 
#20
The magazine is from a LMG, the problem with that is that its feed was aided by gravity. Which meant that when you turn it upside down it would not feed the last 6 rounds or so. The only way you could stop this was to strengthen the spring - not an easy task! Looking at the state of the base plate, they have tried to stick something in the bottom of the mag to compress the spring more with the result of possibly losing all their ammo!
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads