7.62 Cuff-links for sale, come in a presentation box

I wouldn't buy one of the houses they were building there in 2002.
It would be less likely to contain any contamination than most other places in the UK. Thats why the military rarely hand over their places - too expensive to clean up.

Place was swept big time before it was handed over, There was very little munitions found which was surprising, For some reason the ex JLR tradesmans depot at Brassie/Troon that when planning permission to build holiday chalets ect off the back of the existing hotel was refused the only objector to the scheme was the MoD.....funny that

ugly

LE
It would be less likely to contain any contamination than most other places in the UK. Thats why the military rarely hand over their places - too expensive to clean up.
Mate they were little monopoly sized boxes and buying a house esp the first built would mean living with plant in your garden for the next 5 years whilst they finished the rest of the development. Plus as areas go its poo!

If there are any more 7.62 cufflinks going I would like a pair

"Me, in the back, with my asthma......."

Collected these this morning.

Let's just say this, I'm massively impressed by the quality and really happy that I've bought them. So much so that I've ordered a pair for my Old Man as well.

Highly recommended.

Collected these this morning.

Let's just say this, I'm massively impressed by the quality and really happy that I've bought them. So much so that I've ordered a pair for my Old Man as well.

Highly recommended.
How much discount did you get for that statement?

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Latest Threads