7.62.com banner

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by boney_m, May 25, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi CO's. Just a small bite. For the love of all things holy, can you please get rid of the walty machine gun sound that is attached to the 7.62.com banner add. Its maddening, the most annoying thing on the site, and worse than the machine gun sound in powerpoint favoured by training wing types.

Sorry, rant off.
  2. I concur :x
  3. It is annoying, and gives the game away at work that I'm on arrse.
  4. Well if you don't get rid of the sound, at least comprimise. Perhaps add sound to the Kathy West advert?
  5. agreed on the 7.62 ad, also agreed on the kathy west ad,but why stop at sound whenyou could have video as well??? Perhaps 15 minutes of film thats availible for download and is changed daily for variety?? Thats not asking to much is it now?
  6. 15 minutes of film provided by 7.62 daily! .................... That would be dull.
  7. 15 mins of kathy you nugget :D
  8. is that a wah ?
  9. It's not a machine gun sound, it's a cartoon bouncing-ball sound effect - Any advance?
  10. Ok - but i was going for 7.62 being a calibre of ammunition, therefore it being a gun sound. Either way you look at it, its still a gigantic pile of old wank.
  11. Errr, I was joking.
  12. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Gone. 7-62 were actually surprised it took us as long as it did to complain! Said he hated it too, but advertising is advertising. Made me laugh and you have to admit that it worked. Only Ling managed to attract more attention. And those bullet cufflinks really are good.
  13. thats where that sound comes from!!!
  14. Cheers boss. Havent seen the cufflinks, i wasnt clicking on the link out of principle and might have a look now!!
  15. Mine are on the way, ill let you all know how good they are when they arrive. He certainly is one of the better site sponsers.