6th annual Sevastopol Officers' Ball

**** me , he still about. Would of thought he would of karked it and done us all a favour.
I wonder if any spies walt as walts to avoid suspicion

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
**** me , he still about. Would of thought he would of karked it and done us all a favour.
Apparently. For comedy value, I give you a recent interview with the man himself. (My bold)

Interview with the Director General
At the end tell us something about yourself, personally and professionally!
What is there to tell? – I have kept the faith with the dream of Lucien Ott. I have stated who I am as opposed to the claims of anonymous cowardly trolls who hide in the dark recesses of the internet. International investigators such as L Burke Files in the USA have through due diligence vindicated my curriculum vitae, that is what I have claimed as opposed to what they have whispered of what they claim I have claimed. At the end of the day the real vindication lies in our teaching and the success of our practices.
I think we've just identified the world's worst private investigator.

Wordsmith

Is The Baron of Castleshorrt handling security for you? He does for the Russian Summer Ball in London.

Russian Summer Ball

He can dress appropriately as well.

View attachment 399752

Wordsmith
If Shortt had been in the Crimea, Russia would never have got a look in. He'd have rallied the people to his banner, trained them to be the greatest peasant militia the world has seen and, through superior strategy and politicking, created the 'Crimean People's Republic or DropShortt'.

I'm now thinking what the Shortt/Windmill lovechild would look like. And which would be the daddy. Mind bleach anyone....

I'm now thinking what the Shortt/Windmill lovechild would look like. And which would be the daddy. Mind bleach anyone....
A Cody/Short love child would be worse surely, just for being a ginger

My only question for the OP is; was there a raffle?