65k Unread PMs

Good CO said:
Is this an attempt to wind me up?
I believe what GCO is getting at is that this is a known bug with the site software and if you had looked 13 threads before your own, you would have found someone else asking exactly the same question.

boney_m said:
Good CO said:
Is this an attempt to wind me up?
I believe what GCO is getting at is that this is a known bug with the site software and if you had looked 13 threads before your own, you would have found someone else asking exactly the same question.
So just because Dozy has asked the same question on the 2nd of April to which GCO replied

These should now all be fixed again. I will periodically do this as until the software is fixed it will happen again.
negates my right to repeat the question?

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
No, I think this

Good CO said:
I will add this to the things to do, it's a bug that we have to periodically bodge to cure until the software writers solve the problem - meanwhile READ BEFORE POSTING!
pretty much negates the need to ask the question.

Sixty said:
No, I think this

Good CO said:
I will add this to the things to do, it's a bug that we have to periodically bodge to cure until the software writers solve the problem - meanwhile READ BEFORE POSTING!
pretty much negates the need to ask the question.
It is well known that the READ BEFORE POSTING TENDENCY on ARRSE is very much in the minority, increasingly so as the site gets bigger.

However I acknowledge my wrongdoing.

Sorry.

ish.

If you like I could start a new boot question thread

Sorry about the delay. Should now be sorted. I should add this one to the FAQ I suppose so shouldn't complain.

I've 'bumped' the software support forum thread in the hope of some help, meanwhile I'll just clear these from time to time. Not today though, sorry. Servers to worry about!

Did you do anything that might be the trigger for this? Deleted all your messages for example or some other definite action?

Dads, can you fix my inbox again please?

I haven't got 65543 messages.

Just smutty ones from Flashy and Halo.

Thanking you tar, in anticipation,

Sluggy xxx

Done - I think the software producers have found the cause of this (thank you Nanocairdo of the dragonfly cms team) and a fix will hopefully be part of the next upgrade.

Sorted mate!

Mine was the same.

Latest Threads