I agree totally.

I was just thinking exactly the same thing, weird eh?

Oh and I do like a nice bit of kipper on a Sunday morning.

squadpants said:
No thanks its a school night don you know!!!!

squadpants said:
As I see our friend Squadpants protests against absence of freedom of speech. By his emotional post he expresses disagreement with injustice and rule of money. Squadpants apparently hates political prostitutes at power and low quality beer.

Exellent post.

KGB_resident said:
squadpants said:
As I see our friend Squadpants protests against absence of freedom of speech. By his emotional post he expresses disagreement with injustice and rule of money. Squadpants apparently hates political prostitutes at power and low quality beer.
Exellent post.
I've never met a political prostitute.
I've met politicians who use them.
Perhaps I'm not rich enough?

periods for everyone!

msr

blue_sophist said:
KGB_resident said:
squadpants said:
Exellent post.
I've never met a political prostitute.
Of course you haven't. As a rule they have a lot of body guards. But I suspect you see them on TV frequently.

blue_sophist said:
I've met politicians who use them.
May I ask whom have you met exactly?

blue_sophist said:
Perhaps I'm not rich enough?
Oh, yes. Political prostitutes are very expensive. To use them to pass sertain laws you should be super rich.

squadpants said:
I find this sort of post deeply offensive. If tolerated at all, it should be consigned to the NAAFI bar where it belongs.

Next they will allowing people to post about 36 ..... .... and that would be ...... ....... :evil:

......And the vicar said.........

KGB_resident said:
squadpants said:

Exellent post.
and Russians...especially ones that have been posting on here forv two years but feel dodgy syntax is a brand identity issue rather than a failing!

Don't know - I'm in two minds to be honest .........

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
Sprinkled with a little bit of parmesan adds the little extra.

Latest Threads