64 years old, unlikely to see 65, slot Mcguiness, or other jobs you meant to do?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by oldgadge, Apr 30, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. the thread title tells my story, oh how I wish I could slot that weasel, fags n beer have taken their toll, but oh how I wish I could do something about Martin. I know,wishful thinking.
  2. What how the world fucks over the squaddie Mcguiness and Adams get richer and we just cough splutter and dropped dead. Only thing I wish for is 15 years so I could get out to Afghanistan and slot some Ragheads.
  3. I'd like you to line him, the ginger one and Tony B up on a windless day with with a plentiful supply of 12.7x99mm.
  4. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

I wish I could get a ring side seat to watch a team of spotty oiks force a tin of Ronseal fence paint down your faggoty bitter throat.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Here Here....

How about he drinks some petrol afterwards, then we can chase him about with cigarette lighters, ya know let the crowd get involved too.
  6. Nice to see you did as well in maths as you did in English language.
  7. If you really have only 365 days or less to go... why not pop over to Ulster with a gun and do the deed yourself? You wont be in nick long, they'll let you out to die, but whilst you are in you'll have the warm, glow of a job well done.
  8. If he claimed he was slotting him as some sort of political statement, he'd be out in no time thanks to the Good Friday Agreement!
  9. I'm confused, why would you snot an individual who has been an integral part of the peace process ? Someone who will continue to play his part in holding together fractious relationships and community cohesion.

The mans no saint, but he is without fault presently.
  10. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Who the fuck are you and what have you done with the real Chavez? Far too9 sensible for you in the naafi...
  11. A wah, shurely?

12. Absolutely not.

Where's the sense in slotting any of them? To satisfy the dormant hatred of a few blokes who trod the streets and lanes there but who never had the chance to take it to the enemy?
  13. Not to mention provos are like Pringles...
  14. wife beater all over the screen, outstanding sir!