64 Sqn (8 Regt) and 9 Sqn (7 Regt) info please

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by army_wife, May 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello,

I'm new to this so apologies in advance for any inadvertant faux pas I may make!

I am getting really frustrated tryng to find any information on 8 Regt and 7 Regt RLC as these seem to be the most likely options for our next posting- can anyone shed any light on them please? In particular where on earth are 8 Regt based these days?!

Many thanks for your help.
  2. I'm guessing I know who's wife you could be..... Repost this in the RLC Forums you'll get a better response
  3. Sorry never actually answered the question..................

64 Sqn are currently in Gutersloh but could either be moving to Dulmen or to Muster or staying put. Nobody actually seems to know or if they do aren't really telling people!

The best option for you, if indeed you do end up at 8 Regt, would be Munster as its a quality city full of decent shopping and some good bars and clubs.

By all acounts Bielefeld is a pretty nice place to live aswell so 7 Regt shouldn't be too bad.
  4. Thank you for your help. I'm intrigued and slightly concerned that with the Army being the size it is you think you can guess who I am? :)
  5. Don't worry I probably dont haha! It's just myself and a few others (some married) are due to decide where we shall be posted (by half 8 tomorrow morning) and both 7 and 8 are options!

Hope your new post is more useful!
  6. You should leave the Army and join the Police :D Which of you cheeky chaps have I stumbled across on my first foray onto this website?
  7. Let me guess...PetOp by any chance? :roll: