63 ab sqn rct

Discussion in 'RLC' started by leaf, Jul 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. morning gentleman,
    Im new to site, looking to find guys who served at 63 AB SQN RCT, 5 AB BRIG between 88 and 94.
    kind regards

2. Leaf, What ever happened to AA who left under a "cloud", the dirty PTI ^_~

3. jp47, my friend,
    that's a blast from the past, a very DARK cloud indeed, no idea what he's up to now, didn't here of him again after all that.

4. I see what you did there Leaf, apparently he got posted rather sharpish from his previous unit for similar deeds with no action taken. Bloody staggering really.
    Did you know NL- Troop Commander around your time and Taff E- used to take the beat ups?

5. Leaf obvious question maybe but have you tried Facebook? I was there 95-98 and a lot of the old and bold who had been there for years post RCT are alive and kicking on there.
    Failing that mate pm me with any specific names and I can do some digging with the guys I know

6. JP47,
    Taff E, short guy came from air dispatch? shocking about AA, can understand to lack of official action but i would have thought the guys would have sorted it.

Spartan,
    im new to this makka. what do you mean by "PM" and how do i do it.
    excuse the ignorance guys, iv lived in a third world country for some years now, we only got proper working internet a month ago so all of this is quite new.

7. There is a way of sending a private message buddy from a computer, not sure how it's done but will check Monday pal as doesn't work on phone

8. Really? My ex wife lives in Scotland too and her solicitors are always ******* badgering me via email.......

• Like Like x 1
  9. my friend,
    one of my favorite subjects, i have the worlds worst ex wife.

10. Now then, I served there from 85 -90 p coy etc, remember taff e from junior leaders and also AA - was in cyprus on lion sun when he was sent home.

11. A Trog Airborne Sqn? Why?

Is it to scout ahead and steal the enemy's jam before anyone else gets a look in?

12. i chalange that mate, mine is a shitcunt and then some who would keep jerry kyle in buisness for years

13. Same era that I was in the Sig Sqn....many a night spent in the Loggie Bar and wobbling in from town.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I challenge that !

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yes - why else would we have one?