63 ab sqn rct

morning gentleman,
Im new to site, looking to find guys who served at 63 AB SQN RCT, 5 AB BRIG between 88 and 94.
kind regards

jp47, my friend,
that's a blast from the past, a very DARK cloud indeed, no idea what he's up to now, didn't here of him again after all that.

jp47, my friend,
that's a blast from the past, a very DARK cloud indeed, no idea what he's up to now, didn't here of him again after all that.
I see what you did there Leaf, apparently he got posted rather sharpish from his previous unit for similar deeds with no action taken. Bloody staggering really.
Did you know NL- Troop Commander around your time and Taff E- used to take the beat ups?

Leaf obvious question maybe but have you tried Facebook? I was there 95-98 and a lot of the old and bold who had been there for years post RCT are alive and kicking on there.
Failing that mate pm me with any specific names and I can do some digging with the guys I know

JP47,
Taff E, short guy came from air dispatch? shocking about AA, can understand to lack of official action but i would have thought the guys would have sorted it.

Spartan,
im new to this makka. what do you mean by "PM" and how do i do it.
excuse the ignorance guys, iv lived in a third world country for some years now, we only got proper working internet a month ago so all of this is quite new.

There is a way of sending a private message buddy from a computer, not sure how it's done but will check Monday pal as doesn't work on phone

B

Bottleosmoke

JP47,
Taff E, short guy came from air dispatch? shocking about AA, can understand to lack of official action but i would have thought the guys would have sorted it.

Spartan,
im new to this makka. what do you mean by "PM" and how do i do it.
excuse the ignorance guys, iv lived in a third world country for some years now, we only got proper working internet a month ago so all of this is quite new.
Really? My ex wife lives in Scotland too and her solicitors are always ******* badgering me via email.......

A Trog Airborne Sqn? Why?

Is it to scout ahead and steal the enemy's jam before anyone else gets a look in?

Is it to scout ahead and steal the enemy's jam before anyone else gets a look in?
Yes - why else would we have one?

It's Simple,for the same reason there was a 'Blanket Stackers Sqn' at Hullavington,an Ind RE Sqn,and a 'Bleeps' Sqn....................To show 'The Regiments' how to do the ******* job properly,Nuff said! :dance:

It's Simple,for the same reason there was a 'Blanket Stackers Sqn' at Hullavington,an Ind RE Sqn,and a 'Bleeps' Sqn....................To show 'The Regiments' how to do the ******* job properly,Nuff said! :dance:
It didn't work very well did it?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Smucking-FartARRSE RLC 17
samain11 Old & Bold 0
J RLC 2