Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
Got fucked over again?

If you weren't such a munter, maybe people would stick around.

Do one, porky.

Outside of Ipswich is not Ipswich is it?

Now do one - CSA. They're in the Yellow Pages under "PLEASE PAY FOR MY BRAT AS I COULDN'T KEEP ME KECKS ON"

Were you taken in the back of a Taxi? or were you a 'Wife of' for the evening....and then had to endure the walk of shame at 0625 the next day?

CG

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
Go stalk someone else you nutcase.

Boohoo, your ex is now knobbing someone else. Are you suprised? You're now stalking him via the internet.

Have a word with yourself, go on a diet for a few years, and stalk someone else.

Either way, just fuck off

Im sure someone will give me a sensible answer at some point.

Its an old friend i used to go to school with for anyones info.

I dont have kids, am not fat and am not stalking anyone, but thankyou for your input anyway.

So what's wrong with Friends Reunited then?

Or was your nickname the "Dart Board" there? :?

Sensible answer?? Its sunday night, look in chat, theres an amount of bored squaddies waiting for some stupid newbie to post something they can devour!!

STANDBY!!

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
Mrs.Peppers said:

I dont have kids, am not fat and am not stalking anyone, but thankyou for your input anyway.
Mrs.Peppers also said:
Why can young squaddies not be faithful to their partners?

My recent ex stated he was falling in love with me.
Then one night he went out drinking and shagged some local slapper. He admitted it to me in floods of tears and we broke up.

He is 22 and in Army Air Cor

Is it something to do with the Army culture?

He has always suppressed his emotions and is hard to open up... he always said it was the Army which has made him this way - in his words "an unemotional bar-steward"
Hmmm....

Doesn't take a genius to work this one out, does it? Old friend my Arrse.

Now, take this 20p, call your mum, and tell her that its all over and your nasty ex is really knobbing someone else and you're not welcome any more.

Then call the Samaritans, then Weight Watchers.

Better still, I know a good place outside Ipswich you could visit - it's called the Orwell Bridge. Chuck yourself off it, witch tits.

Mrs.Peppers said:

You're not the brightest penny in the slot are you?

Speaking of slots, has yours ever been filled with AVTUR or diesel and had fireworks let off inside it?

Mrs Peppers I know the guy you are talking about. He was posted to 615 under water mess tin repair squadron 2 weeks ago. Apparently he told MRO he needed to get away from a screw driver weilding psycho bitch.
His new address is

69 Suckham Close
Tillit
Herts
ooooh

there is a ta unit sigs in ipswich, but they parade in colly.

you might have heard him wrong and said he was sigs platoon in 4 regt aac, which is near ipswich. (by near i mean its the nearest well known town)

toodle pip.

Being a newbie to this site thought you were giving this poor woman a hard time... 8O but after seeing the edited post I cringed!! No wonder some women get bad press bunny boilers like this say 'trying to find a friend'.... Stop it! Eat Chocolate! Drink Wine! Cry into a pillow! Move On.. and get over it! But don't try and find him via the Internet! Jeeez Woman! Have some dignity! :roll:

I can say honestly , there is no 'Regular' Royal Signals Unit attachment to the Air Corps down in Ipswich way. My ex is down there wearing a pink coloured beret (given the squadron my ex is in) and would have told me (as we are on speaking terms) had there been any other REAL Signals down there, especially if we had known them from previous units (You tend to trip over each other passing from unit to unit) The signals is a large corps but its a really small world.

Honestly Mrs Peppers, if he's gone awol from your relationship forget him. If he wants to get in touch, he will, then grill him over him telling you fibs about his job (at which point he will go awol and never see you again) 8O

Good luck

SB

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
Mods, locks and/or bin this please.

Before you know it some buffoon too dim to read the whole thread will actually start posting something that will aid MrsPeppers psycho bunny-boiling campaign.

Latest Threads