Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by Mrs.Peppers, Jul 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No such unit.

Try again - nutter. :roll:

2. I dont know the EXACT name of unit - army air corp attached to 16th air assault brigade in Ipswich!!!!

3. No army in Ipswich - only TA - muppet.

Try the CSA.

4. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Got fucked over again?

If you weren't such a munter, maybe people would stick around.

Do one, porky.

5. There is cuz i been there - just outside of Ipswich. And no, it aint Colchester.

6. Outside of Ipswich is not Ipswich is it?

Now do one - CSA. They're in the Yellow Pages under "PLEASE PAY FOR MY BRAT AS I COULDN'T KEEP ME KECKS ON"

7. Were you taken in the back of a Taxi? or were you a 'Wife of' for the evening....and then had to endure the walk of shame at 0625 the next day?

CG

8. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Go stalk someone else you nutcase.

Boohoo, your ex is now knobbing someone else. Are you suprised? You're now stalking him via the internet.

Have a word with yourself, go on a diet for a few years, and stalk someone else.

Either way, just fuck off

9. Im sure someone will give me a sensible answer at some point.

Its an old friend i used to go to school with for anyones info.

I dont have kids, am not fat and am not stalking anyone, but thankyou for your input anyway.

10. So what's wrong with Friends Reunited then?

Or was your nickname the "Dart Board" there? :?

11. Sensible answer?? Its sunday night, look in chat, theres an amount of bored squaddies waiting for some stupid newbie to post something they can devour!!

STANDBY!!

12. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Hmmm....

Doesn't take a genius to work this one out, does it? Old friend my Arrse.

Now, take this 20p, call your mum, and tell her that its all over and your nasty ex is really knobbing someone else and you're not welcome any more.

Then call the Samaritans, then Weight Watchers.

Better still, I know a good place outside Ipswich you could visit - it's called the Orwell Bridge. Chuck yourself off it, witch tits.

13. You're not the brightest penny in the slot are you?

Speaking of slots, has yours ever been filled with AVTUR or diesel and had fireworks let off inside it?

14. Mrs Peppers I know the guy you are talking about. He was posted to 615 under water mess tin repair squadron 2 weeks ago. Apparently he told MRO he needed to get away from a screw driver weilding psycho bitch.
    His new address is

69 Suckham Close
    Tillit
    Herts
    ooooh