• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

.

#5
Mrs. Peppers, you have clearly got issues.

All of your posts, end up like this:


What can we do to help you?

You asked where the the best looking squaddie groupies were. Is this so you can find somewhere where they are all mingers, thereby giving you a better chance of scoring squaddies?
 
#6
Tartan_Terrier said:
Mrs. Peppers, you have clearly got issues.

All of your posts, end up like this:


What can we do to help you?

You asked where the the best looking squaddie groupies were. Is this so you can find somewhere where they are all mingers, thereby giving you a better chance of scoring squaddies?
She should have asked me, I've shagged most of them. :D
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#10
Dale the snail said:
Tartan_Terrier said:
Mrs. Peppers, you have clearly got issues.

All of your posts, end up like this:


What can we do to help you?

You asked where the the best looking squaddie groupies were. Is this so you can find somewhere where they are all mingers, thereby giving you a better chance of scoring squaddies?
She should have asked me, I've shagged most of them. :D
Yes, most..............but not all!

BTW Dale, who's done the most, you, fat Liz the Nurse, the Pie Eater or Man Glue? It's just that some of the lads were quite prepared to put a fiver on Liz.
 
#11
Biscuits_AB said:
Dale the snail said:
Tartan_Terrier said:
Mrs. Peppers, you have clearly got issues.

All of your posts, end up like this:


What can we do to help you?

You asked where the the best looking squaddie groupies were. Is this so you can find somewhere where they are all mingers, thereby giving you a better chance of scoring squaddies?
She should have asked me, I've shagged most of them. :D
Yes, most..............but not all!

BTW Dale, who's done the most, you, fat Liz the Nurse, the Pie Eater or Man Glue? It's just that some of the lads were quite prepared to put a fiver on Liz.
Bollocks to that, that fiver is mine......
 

Latest Threads

New Posts