62 million complete and utter b*****ds

La Clarkson is displeased in the DT Jeremy Clarkson: Britain is a nation of 62 million complete and utter b*****ds
He added: "Britain is a nation of 62 million complete and utter b*****ds. We are the country that invented the concentration camp, and international slavery.

"Hanging, drawing, quartering: that was us too. And who was it that sent the White Russians home to be slaughtered by Stalin? Yup. Us.

"Outwardly, we hated communist Russia; inwardly, it's what 95 per cent of the country wants .
"Bankers, Estate Agents, Politicians, Journalists. Anyone in a suit is basically evil and must, after they've been sacked, go to prison.

"Anyone in a donkey jacket? They're basically good and must have a plasma television immediately."
His dog died, twitterers were less than sympathetic with the big tart.

He's also not that good at history.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Actually I think you'll find it's 61,999,999 complete and utter bastards. I'm actually really nice.

Talk about cnuts who can dish it out, but can't take it. I just wish the comments were funnier. (Although "How does she smell" made the corners of my mouth turn up.)

Now if it had been James May's dog I'd have been sympathetic. Poor soul is obviously a friendless loser.

D

Deleted 20555

He really is a massive **** pedalling a very tired tv show and raking in 3 million a year - I wish he'd **** off.

Well past his sell by date but good while he lasted and the cheers from when he twatted Piers Morgan are still echoing around my house.

He's either going to off himself or die of lung cancer within the next 5 years I'd say.
A bit hopeful I'd say, cnuts like him tend to go on and on and on until you wish that you were dead. Give me half a chance I'd do him in tomorrow for a couple of pints and a pack of pork scratchings.

I've always been quite fond of him, although this does leave me thinking he's a bit of a cnut.

Exactly whats wrong with putting most journos bankers politicos and estate agents in jail?
Sounds like a plan to me :)

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Funny isn't it. Only a few years ago half this site were shouting "JEREMY CLARKSON FOR PM!!"

You are a fickle bunch.... (Although, to be fair, he can act a bit of a twat sometimes. I still like him though)

He put the news on twitter and got upset when people couldn't give a stuff? Never seems to worry him upsetting other people, I believe that Mexico is declaring a national holiday, the green party is holding a seminar on the best way to recyc;e a dead dog, and Korean chef Pat Kim has created the dish 'Chien a la mode Clarkson' in the mutt's memory.

A bit hopeful I'd say, cnuts like him tend to go on and on and on until you wish that you were dead. Give me half a chance I'd do him in tomorrow for a couple of pints and a pack of pork scratchings.
Any particular beer? Or would a couple of cans of cheap Tesco's own brand lager do you? Im not sure about the pork scratchings though..... You might be setting your price too high.

Doesn't change my view of him, I still think he's a good bloke.

Doesn't change my view of him, I still think he's a good bloke.
I notice your post has the ugly bird from Mature Dating on it, coincidence? You be the judge

Latest Threads