• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

62 million complete and utter b*****ds

La Clarkson is displeased in the DT Jeremy Clarkson: Britain is a nation of 62 million complete and utter b*****ds
He added: "Britain is a nation of 62 million complete and utter b*****ds. We are the country that invented the concentration camp, and international slavery.

"Hanging, drawing, quartering: that was us too. And who was it that sent the White Russians home to be slaughtered by Stalin? Yup. Us.

"Outwardly, we hated communist Russia; inwardly, it's what 95 per cent of the country wants .
"Bankers, Estate Agents, Politicians, Journalists. Anyone in a suit is basically evil and must, after they've been sacked, go to prison.

"Anyone in a donkey jacket? They're basically good and must have a plasma television immediately."
His dog died, twitterers were less than sympathetic with the big tart.

Talk about ***** who can dish it out, but can't take it. I just wish the comments were funnier. (Although "How does she smell" made the corners of my mouth turn up.)

He's either going to off himself or die of lung cancer within the next 5 years I'd say.
A bit hopeful I'd say, cnuts like him tend to go on and on and on until you wish that you were dead. Give me half a chance I'd do him in tomorrow for a couple of pints and a pack of pork scratchings.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Funny isn't it. Only a few years ago half this site were shouting "JEREMY CLARKSON FOR PM!!"

You are a fickle bunch.... (Although, to be fair, he can act a bit of a twat sometimes. I still like him though)

He put the news on twitter and got upset when people couldn't give a stuff? Never seems to worry him upsetting other people, I believe that Mexico is declaring a national holiday, the green party is holding a seminar on the best way to recyc;e a dead dog, and Korean chef Pat Kim has created the dish 'Chien a la mode Clarkson' in the mutt's memory.

A bit hopeful I'd say, cnuts like him tend to go on and on and on until you wish that you were dead. Give me half a chance I'd do him in tomorrow for a couple of pints and a pack of pork scratchings.
Any particular beer? Or would a couple of cans of cheap Tesco's own brand lager do you? Im not sure about the pork scratchings though..... You might be setting your price too high.

Latest Threads