62 million complete and utter b*****ds

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by alib, Aug 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. La Clarkson is displeased in the DT Jeremy Clarkson: Britain is a nation of 62 million complete and utter b*****ds
    His dog died, twitterers were less than sympathetic with the big tart.

2. He's also not that good at history.

3. Actually I think you'll find it's 61,999,999 complete and utter bastards. I'm actually really nice.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Talk about ***** who can dish it out, but can't take it. I just wish the comments were funnier. (Although "How does she smell" made the corners of my mouth turn up.)

5. Really weakened his case by mentioning estate agents.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Now if it had been James May's dog I'd have been sympathetic. Poor soul is obviously a friendless loser.

7. I bet the dog didn't like him either

8. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

He really is a massive **** pedalling a very tired tv show and raking in 3 million a year - I wish he'd **** off.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Well past his sell by date but good while he lasted and the cheers from when he twatted Piers Morgan are still echoing around my house.

10. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

He's either going to off himself or die of lung cancer within the next 5 years I'd say.

• Like Like x 1
  11. A bit hopeful I'd say, cnuts like him tend to go on and on and on until you wish that you were dead. Give me half a chance I'd do him in tomorrow for a couple of pints and a pack of pork scratchings.

12. I'm sure I have an old Donkey Jacket kicking around somewhere ......Where do I claim my plasma TV ?

• Like Like x 1
  13. I've always been quite fond of him, although this does leave me thinking he's a bit of a cnut.

14. Exactly whats wrong with putting most journos bankers politicos and estate agents in jail?
    Sounds like a plan to me :)

• Like Like x 2
  15. Funny isn't it. Only a few years ago half this site were shouting "JEREMY CLARKSON FOR PM!!"

You are a fickle bunch.... (Although, to be fair, he can act a bit of a twat sometimes. I still like him though)