• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Mrs.Peppers said:
:?

Why can young squaddies not be faithful to their partners?

My recent ex stated he was falling in love with me.
Then one night he went out drinking and shagged some local slapper. He admitted it to me in floods of tears and we broke up.

He is 22 and in Army Air Cor

Is it something to do with the Army culture?

He has always suppressed his emotions and is hard to open up... he always said it was the Army which has made him this way - in his words "an unemotional bar-steward" :?:
No, it's because you are a slag.

Next.............

It's because sex and love are different things. Sorry, but there it is.

Edited to add: and I suspect a wind-up - 1st post and in the Naafi rather than The Other Half?

Mrs.Peppers said:

Then one night he went out drinking and shagged some local slapper. He admitted it to me in floods of tears and we broke up.

He has always suppressed his emotions and is hard to open up... he always said it was the Army which has made him this way - in his words "an unemotional bar-steward" :?:
I think you have posted this on the wrong forum dear, the NAAFI isnt ideal for first time posters asking serious questions, as you can see. They're all 'armless really... Perhaps if you posted in the Int Cell, youd get some more intelligent answers.

Army air cor..never heard of them?. Maybe hes army air corps?!

Think maybe thats men in general, not just squaddies.

The crimes getting caught..but he admitted it to you in tears?!

You sure hes in the army?

Mrs.Peppers said:

If I was you Id escape to the lonely hearts thread whilst you can before some nasty CNUT asks if he took you up the dirt box.

By the way did he take you up the sh*tter :?

What a CNUT

Mrs.Peppers said:

You make the mistake of bunching all squaddies in the same group. Squaddies are not all the same.
They are human, and if some slapper is going to spread her legs and you wern't giving him the good news then why shouldn't he poke her?

B

Biscuits_AB

the_matelot said:
Mrs.Peppers said:
:? Why can young squaddies not be faithful to their partners?
Oh don't worry. It's not just them you know. Matelots are just as bad.

That's of course when we're not surrendering to the Iranians...
....they're usually doing each other up the browner.

did he blow your back door in?if not your a heartless bitch and he,s better off without you.

P.S.i,m available if you do take it up the brown one! :wink:

Gunny Highway said:
_Artemis_ said:
It's because sex and love are different things. Sorry, but there it is.
Sez an 'expert' with a 'condition'.
I've never claimed to be an expert on anything and I don't see how having asthma means I'm somehow disqualified from posting.

There are civvys on arrse, gunny - until the sign above the door changes, there are always going to be. Deal with it.

Latest Threads