6 Years...?!?!

R

really?_fascinating

fat-cav. I reckon the 7 and 5 year old will rumble the will gag. But sure you can get loads of humiliating dirt on them for future chick humiliation serials.

Alternatively, buy one real and three rip off Rolexes now for them 'when your gone.' Wear the real one now and again, just enough to draw avaricious looks.

When you go, leave them five quids worth of tat and be buried/ burned/ shot into space with the real one. A suitable inscription 'To my beloved Tarquin - for pi$$ing me off when you were five' should ram the point .

Again, OPSEC key on this, a nine, seven and five year old together could make a 'Home Alone' version of saw using dad and the contents of his shed..

R

really?_fascinating

fat cav - on second thoughts, they will not rumble the will gag, bacause you will only die once (how thick do I feel now) so you could definitely insist all three help to look after you - thus ruining three homes and embarrassing three families with rude shouting in Tesco, Waitrose and Sainsbury.

Am going out to but two cheap rip offs this afternoon for my two - then need to convince the wife that a few grand on a watch is worth it for a joke I will not even get to see!

P

PrinceAlbert

Woofer829 said:
PrinceAlbert said:
Woofer829 said:
PrinceAlbert said:
Woofer829 said:
PrinceAlbert said:
The kid was ginger, so not worth as much as a normal person
Do you have any children Albert?
What the hell does that have to do with anything? Empathy yaddayaddayadda.

Has arrse been taken over by sensitive metrosexuals or something??!?!
Come on Albert answer the question, Do you have children? Yes or no.
I'm saving myself for the time when it's legal to kill kids, then I'm having loads and loads.
That's a no then. I don't think anyone will be suprised.
You're right. I don't have any.....or want any......ever.

R

really?_fascinating

Oh, thought you had a plan to kill loads. Assume you wil be abducting other peoples then, you child murdering nutter!

really?_fascinating said:
fat-cav. I reckon the 7 and 5 year old will rumble the will gag. But sure you can get loads of humiliating dirt on them for future chick humiliation serials.

Alternatively, buy one real and three rip off Rolexes now for them 'when your gone.' Wear the real one now and again, just enough to draw avaricious looks.

When you go, leave them five quids worth of tat and be buried/ burned/ shot into space with the real one. A suitable inscription 'To my beloved Tarquin - for pi$$ing me off when you were five' should ram the point .

Again, OPSEC key on this, a nine, seven and five year old together could make a 'Home Alone' version of saw using dad and the contents of his shed..
I haven't seen Saw, but if it's about contents of sheds, do the victims get killed by plastic plant pots, old gazebo's and a rusty bike?
If so, I have everything.

Edited to add this is my 1000th post.
:D

colton said:
As a bit of a sideline, why do parents always assume that people without kids dont have the ability to be empathetic?
Don't get me started - I've lost count of the number of people who have looked at me like I'm about to throw a bag of kittens into a furnace when, after the topic of conversation turns to children and if I'm thinking about having any, I declare I don't want them.

I got into trouble once before for posting a comment on Arrse about boiling water, the prison system and worthless turds who killed a toddler.

But f*ck it, it was in a good cause, and this case is no exception - it would be a shame if Wayne Davenport suffered the tragic occurence of skin/boiling water interraction. (Obviously this would of course be an accident, as I am in no way suggesting that anyone in the same prison as Wayne Davenport should deliberately set out to injur him in this way.).

And yes, 6 years is a joke, but no more or less of a joke than we've come to expect from what laughlingly passes for a criminal justice system these days.

P

PrinceAlbert

parapauk said:
colton said:
As a bit of a sideline, why do parents always assume that people without kids dont have the ability to be empathetic?
Don't get me started - I've lost count of the number of people who have looked at me like I'm about to throw a bag of kittens into a furnace when, after the topic of conversation turns to children and if I'm thinking about having any, I declare I don't want them.
I've had the same......."what?!?! You don't want children?"

Hell no. Expensive, annoying, I can holiday when/where I want etc. The pros are endless.

P

PrinceAlbert

Oh, thought you had a plan to kill loads. Assume you wil be abducting other peoples then, you child murdering nutter!
Do you believe everything that you read on the internet? I hope not.

PrinceAlbert said:
parapauk said:
colton said:
I've had the same......."what?!?! You don't want children?"

Hell no. Expensive, annoying, I can holiday when/where I want etc. The pros are endless.
Amen brother, amen.

PrinceAlbert said:
The pros are endless.
In prison the Cons are endless too! Snigger!

parapauk said:
colton said:
Also if you are childless never, ever, under any circumstances mention you are tired to people who are parents. Otherwise you get the "You don't know the meaning of tired. I had 3 seconds sleep last night because little Timmy was puking, crapping, screaming, wanted feeding (delete as applicable)." Pissed one friend off when I actually bit back, "I do know the meaning of tired thank you very much because I haven't slept in 48hrs. I'm sorry I don't have kids to ruin my nights sleep & my life. But it was your decision to bring brats into this world. Deal with it."

Oh how they'll laugh in 5 months time, when my wife gives births to twins.
Bastards! :evil:

The toddler also had bite marks on his arm, which matched Davenport's teeth.

Days before Joshua's death Bowman told social services she would not leave her son alone with Davenport.

Judge Mr Justice Ouseley, sentencing, described her as "a victim" and suspended her six-month sentence for two years.

He told Davenport he had a problem controlling his insatiable appetite for twiglets, but that he was not sadistic.

R

really?_fascinating

Miner

Mate, you have no idea!!! Enjoy.

I can recommend getting her to breast feed - as you do not possess the necessary eqpt, your sleep will be much improved. The trade off will be more nappies during the day.

P

PrinceAlbert

1H4T3M3 said:
The toddler also had bite marks on his arm, which matched Davenport's teeth.

Days before Joshua's death Bowman told social services she would not leave her son alone with Davenport.

Judge Mr Justice Ouseley, sentencing, described her as "a victim" and suspended her six-month sentence for two years.

He told Davenport he had a problem controlling his insatiable appetite for twiglets, but that he was not sadistic.
:D :D :D :D

Miner

Mate, you have no idea!!! Enjoy.

I can recommend getting her to breast feed - as you do not possess the necessary eqpt, your sleep will be much improved. The trade off will be more nappies during the day.
At the speed I'm piling on the pounds, I soon will have the necessary equipment to breast feed :( .

right-grumpy said:
Don't get me wrong Albert, your comments mean nothing to me but, this is Arrse and if you want to make comments like that then the NAAFI is the agreed place.
I make no comment about Albert's comment, but agree heartily with you. It seems there can now be no serious thread on this site without someone diverting it with insults.

If a poster is suspected of being TA they are called a hobbyist; involved with the Cadet Forces & they're a Paedo; anything else & they're a walt & so the story goes on. MDN might have been near the knuckle but at least he & Flashy are original & funny when they chuck insults around.

That's why I've been lobbying for the "behind the tank sheds" thread so these people can get on with it there without infecting proper threads...